Fujita x Cleaner Reader (Requested)

Emily_is_a_speedster

-

"(Y/n)!" Fujita called out.

"Hm?" The woman looked back.

"Big sis!" Ebisu ran up to (Y/n) and clung onto her.

"Hey, Ebisu." (Y/n) softly pat Ebisu's head while Fujita walked over.

"No job today?" (Y/n) nodded.

"Yeah. En said that I should take a break from picking so many jobs at the same time." She responded. "I don't really get why." (Y/n) mumbled.

"You'll overwork yourself." Fujita mumbled. He sighed softly. "Have you gotten any rest lately?" (Y/n) did a close eyed smile under her mask.

"Not at all." She responded.

Fujita and Ebisu were silent.

"..."
"..."
"..."

"Big Sister is going to rest!!" Ebisu attempted to pull (Y/n) with her. No avail.

"Hm? My room is that way." (Y/n) pointed forward. Fujita took that hand and silently walked forward. Ebisu and (Y/n) followed after.

"Fujita likes (Y/n)." Ebisu teased.

"Uh- Shush!" Fujita responded. He looked back at Ebisu with a small blush on his face.

"What?" (Y/n) mumbled. She blinked.

"Nothing!" Fujita responded. (Y/n) slung the male over his shoulder and softly grabbed Ebisu's hand.

"Let's go."

-

"How cute." (Y/n) mumbled before taking her mask off. She walked over to Fujita and kissed his cheek. "I was wondering when you'd confess. It's been so obvious." Fujita's face was immediately red.

"I told you, Fujita!" Ebisu pointed to Fujita.

"Shut it!" The male replied. He looked away.

"Cute!" (Y/n) pulled Fujita into a hug.

"What about this is cute?!" The male shouted.

"Someone finally likes you!" Ebisu responded.