40k Special

This will contain some Manga spoilers. So, if you don't like that, then you can read through a part of this Chapter. I'll give a notice to let you know that Manga spoilers will be up ahead.

-

"Oh. Your Partner? Didn't some guy drag her off?" (Y/n) questioned while they held out the other chanterelle pie to En. He broke off a piece and ate it.

"Hungry..." Ebisu mumbled. She was carrying Kikurage.

"Nyah!" The Devil Cat said as Fujita looked at (Y/n) with slight confusion.

(I can understand you, Kikurage. You eat literally anything, so eat your food when you get home. -(Y/n))

"Then? We may have to hurry." En spoke in a calm tone, sighing softly. "Still, if she's really stupid enough to get abducted, I wouldn't know what to do with her." (Y/n) smiled faintly.

(Now what exactly is that bird man doing? I saw him steal a pig head from
Tanba's pie stall. -(Y/n))

"Where are you, Nikaido? Where have you gone? Answer me!" En called out. He looked around a bit. "Where has that Nikai-"

It was sudden, but En clenched his heart area with a grunt.

The male then fell to the floor.

"The hell?" (Y/n) questioned with a chuckle.

(Was it the heartburn? -(Y/n))

They then looked at the church.

"Asu... The hell did you do now?"
"Boss is down!" Ebisu yelled.
"Mr. En!" Fujita got down to help En.
"Nyen!" Kikurage said. Her ears soft flapped.

-

"This contract is a part of En's body. Now that I've taken it out, it must have affected him in some way." Asu explained as Chota looked at the paper-like organ.

"Then, if I put this in my body, will that make me En's partner?" He questioned.

"It doesn't work that way. You need to exchange contracts with En using Chidaruma's powers." Asu explained yet again before he turned to Nikaido. "Nikaido, you're only back to your normal self temporarily. En must die, or Chidaruma must nullify them contract. Alternatively, you can annul it at the next Blue Night." Nikaido silently looked down.

"Then for how long will I be able to keep a clear mind?" She questioned, softly putting her hand over her heart area.

"En's contract has already become a part of your body. If you see him now, the contract will be regenerated in your body." Asu responded.

-

En's eyes opened.

"There we go. This thing wasn't serious. Something just happened to En's Partner." (Y/n) grabbed En's hand and helped the male sit up. "You okay, En?" He nodded.

"Yeah. It's nothing. I just felt a bit faint." The male answered. He looked forward. "Nikaido's in the church. I'll get her. As usual, (Y/n), you're coming with me." They nodded.

"Sure." They replied.

"That little bitch, poking her nose where she shouldn't..." En mumbled.

"Punish her!" Ebisu said.

"That's a suggestion." (Y/n) and En got up. They all walked towards the church.