18k Read Special

I think I'm back into updating.

Well-

If someone requests, that is-

But, anyways, there will be a character that's just revealed in the manga.

But, he appeared in episode 11 or something.

It's Kai.

So, if you don't wanna see any of him, I have a small warning.

"Small Manga Character" will be written, signaling that Kai is in the part.

So go ahead and skip a bit until you see the warning twice.

This shit cringe, tbh.

-

"You know, dad's acting kind of weird." (Y/n) mumbled while she laid against a resting Pita.

He growled softly.

"Was he originally that possessive before during cuddles?" (Y/n) mumbled again. She sighed softly.

"I guess it doesn't matter." (Y/n) softly closed her eyes. "We need a good nap." She softly pat Pita's head. "Now, let's go to sleep."

Pita did a soft growl of agreement.

-

"(Y/n)?" En called out while softly knocking on the female's door.

Concern sparked in him when she didn't answer.

En opened the door, only to see (Y/n) snoozing with Pita.

The Vajra was fake sleeping, judging by the tail softly swishing.

"Come on. Wake up." En said while he softly picked (Y/n) up. She remained snoozing. En sighed softly. "Fine..." He mumbled and looked at Pita. "Okay. Get up, Pita. I'm carrying (Y/n). Just follow after." En said.

Pita softly yawned and got up, stretching a bit.

He followed after En.

-

(Watching dad pick mushrooms is quite boring... -(Y/n))

She softly yawned, exposing that she was awake.

"Good afternoon." En said, softly smiling while looking at (Y/n).

"Mhm..." She responded, sitting up. (Y/n) softly stretched. "Hey, where's Pita?" She questioned.

"Outside. Either scaring people, or just sitting by the door." En responded.

The two heard a shriek.

"Yeah. Definitely scaring people." (Y/n) walked over to the door and opened it. She saw Fujita shriek again as he ran into the room. Pita seemed to smirk as he was running over.

"Shut it!!" Fujita slammed the door shut.

"I'll get him." (Y/n) walked outside.

"Okay then, Fujita...." En said while he looked at the mushroom he picked. "I heard that Matsumura was killed..." Fujita visibly shuttered from En's voice. "And that the rats from the Hole were responsible for it..." En got up, and turned to Fujita.

His sharp gaze made Fujita shiver again.

"Don't tell me it's true." En said as (Y/n) opened the door.