En x Devil Reader (Requested)

RavenQuinn569

-

"A Devil's help?" En mumbled.

"Yeah. You could try using it." Chidaruma responded. "I can call one of my higher ranked Devils and make them give you their calling card." En blinked. He slowly nodded.

"Is there a limit onto how much calling cards I can have?" He questioned.

"You get one. So don't lose it." En nodded.

"I see..." The teen softly mumbled.

"You wait here. I'll go ahead and call one of my Devils." Chidaruma walked into another room as En stuffed his hands in his pockets.

-

"This is (Y/n). She's the fifth strongest out of all 12 elite devils." Chidaruma spoke.

(She seems rather smaller than some other Devils. -En)

(Y/n)'s eyebrow twitched slightly under her mask.

"... Nice to meet you..." En mumbled, looking up at the Devil. She slowly nodded.

Magic seemed to shroud her entire being.

When the smoke cleared, a now human configuration of (Y/n) was visible.

The female held her calling card out to En

The female held her calling card out to En. He took it.

"Whenever you're in a pinch, just go to one of the more sketchy shops in town. Call in for (Y/n)." The female teen seemed to look to the side with her eyes for a second. She looked back at En.

"... If you need my direct help... just say it..." (Y/n) saw En nod with understanding. Smoke engulfed (Y/n).

Once it cleared, she was back in her Devil form.

"Chidaruma, my apologies for the sudden leave. Though, I have a few things to take care of." Chidaruma nodded.

"Yeah, no problem. Just meet back here when you can. I have a few things to discuss with you." (Y/n) sunk into darkness with a soft nod.

Chidaruma looked at En.

"So, how do you like her?" En looked at the place he last saw (Y/n).

"I'm... interested..." He mumbled.

"In what way exactly?" Chidaruma smirked softly.

"Maybe I want to get closer to her." En replied.

(I can see this relationship sailing just fine. Though, it may take long. -Chidaruma)

"I see. Well, maybe you should call her up when you need 'help' with something." En arched an eyebrow.

"The hell does that mean?" He questioned.

"Oh, nothing." Chidaruma smirked again.