Yandere En x Male Reader (Requested)

Lali_ho

(Aight. Here you go.

This may take place when they're still teens.)

-

"Would they have done it?" (Y/n) silently looked at the male on the floor. He was looking at the gun right in front of him.

"Who exactly?" (Y/n) questioned.

"Those fools who go against the flow... Would they have done it?" (Y/n) looked up.

"Probably, yeah." He answered. "To be honest, I just want to be seen as a person. Not a Sorcerer that people can kill..." (Y/n) sighed softly. He walked away.

-

A hand silently reached out to the teen.

When he noticed, he was too late.

The hand already dragged him into the alley.

Before the teen could scream, smoke covered his face.

It immediately turned into mushrooms.

A familiar, and older red haired teen carelessly dropped the other teen to the floor.

En silently walked out of the alley and stuffed his hands in his pockets. He looked around.

"If I recall, (Y/n) went forward..." En silently followed after (Y/n).

-

"Hey, (Y/n)." The (H/c) haired teen turned.

"Oh, hey, En." The said male walked next to (Y/n).

"So, where are you going? Your house is that way, right?" En pointed to the south.

"Yeah. I'm just getting something for another friend of mine." En's heart stung with jealousy.

"Oh yeah?" (Y/n) nodded.

"Yeah. And they're just a friend. Nothing else, okay?" En nodded silently as a response.

"You think I can meet them?" (Y/n) hummed softly.

"Maybe. I mean, they're pretty introverted." He responded.

"You're the introvert here." (Y/n)'s face heated up a bit.

"I mean, I guess..." He mumbled. "It's a wonder onto how I managed to become friends with you..."

(Because I forced you on accident- -En)

"So, how exactly will you deliver that gift?" En questioned.

"Maybe I'll just have Kyo deliver it." (Y/n) responded.

"Kyo You mean that big crow?" (Y/n) softly flicked En's hair.

"Yes." (Y/n) answered with a soft chuckle. En smiled softly. "Anyways, when I'm done getting it, want to hang out?" En hummed softly.

"I don't have anything to do. So, why not?" He questioned.

"Great." (Y/n) looked around a bit. "I smell spores." En silently grabbed (Y/n)'s hand.

"Let's go." En said.

"Huh? What?" (Y/n) arched an eyebrow.

"Nothing." En answered. He saw (Y/n) turn. En immediately pulled (Y/n) to his chest.

"Let's just go get that gift and go home. I can tell you're a bit stressed, so, you can rant to me about stuff. I wouldn't mind."

(This hug is warmer than I thought it would be. -En)

(Y/n) nodded silently.

"Uh... Sure...?"

En smiled softly before making a dark note to get rid of the body at night.