En x Male Reader (Requested)

Requested by Asuka_Of_The_East

-

(Y/n)'s eyes slowly opened.

He took notice of the chatting around him.

"... Dokuga...?" (Y/n) softly sat up.

"Not Dokuga. Who's the guy?" (Y/n) softly rubbed his eyes.

"If not... then why are you in my room...?" He questioned.

"Not your room anymore, man. You're in an interrogation room." (Y/n) looked around, seeing a red haired male, a blond, a white haired woman, a masked girl, a rather familiar male with spiky hair, and a male with a hat on.

"I see..." (Y/n) softly laid down again. "Then... your questions?" He mumbled.

"You adjust rather quick." The red haired male spoke.

"... I'm just tired... It would take me a bit longer if I were more awake..." (Y/n) responded. He looked at the spiky haired male. "Risu... I haven't seen you in a year... What have you been doing?"

"... Who are you?" Risu tilted his head a bit. (Y/n) blinked.

"... Unfortunate and hurtful." He mumbled before closing his eyes. "You don't even remember your own brother." Risu blinked.

"Eh?"

"... Looks like we checked out the right guy." The red haired male said.

"Right. (Y/n), do you know this apartment?" The male looked at the picture that the blond put in front of him.

"It's been rented out by Cross Eyes. I think Risu previously lived in it, paying two years of living there before he went missing." (Y/n) answered.

"Are you one of the Cross Eyes' allies?" (Y/n) blinked at the red haired male's question.

"... While I do have some friends and a brother that are Cross Eyes, I'm not their ally or enemy unless I'm included in the equation..." He responded. "By the way, who are you?"

The red haired male arched an "eyebrow."

"That's shocking that you don't know of me." He spoke.

"Yeah, sorry... I live under a rock at the moment from a few years ago." (Y/n) silently blinked. "Anyways... who are you...?"

"My name's En." (Y/n) nodded.

"Okay then... Next question..." He mumbled.

-

"The Cross Eye Boss, huh...?" (Y/n) softly looked up. "Well, I met a guy with Crosses over his eyes. He had a group of Cross Eyes with him too. I'm not sure if what the Boss was called. Though, his group was quite loyal and protective of him. They called themselves the inner circle of the guy, and were practically bodyguards, just like those two are to you."

Shin and Noi seemed to softly look away.

Risu's eyes widened slightly.

"After a few days, they left. I don't know where they are, though, I think they send letters to me every once in a while to check in on how I'm doing. Their location was never discovered, since they never put it there."

(Y/n) softly closed his eyes.

"Your Magic?" En questioned. He was soaking in the info.

"Goddess Race Transformation." (Y/n) answered.

"What's that?" En questioned.

"I can transform myself into a member of the Goddess Race. Though, it takes quite the toll, and is why I'm like this... I used the ability yesterday and accidentally destroyed a whole area..." (Y/n) softly yawned.