En x Reader (Requested)

Hajimenaa

-

"How about this?" En questioned and held a dress in his hands. (Y/n) was silent. She held her fist up a bit.

"Are you willing to get comboed?" She questioned.

"No." En answered. He sat down in front of (Y/n), facing her. En put the dress down. "You look beautiful just the way you are right now." En said while gently patting (Y/n)'s head. The female could have sworn her face heated up a tint.

"Thanks, then?" She responded. The female tilted her head a bit.

"No problem." En responded. He turned and looked around. "The sunset looks pretty nice." He said before (Y/n) gently brushed her fingers through En's hair. The said male closed his eyes with comfort.

"I guess it does look nice." (Y/n) responded.

She looked at the sunset. It was slowly coming down. En opened his eyes.

"So, (Y/n)?" The female nodded. "Can you stay with me?" En questioned, making (Y/n) arch an eyebrow. "I feel uncomfortable when you're with other people I don't know. And yes, this can be treated as a weakness. But I want to stay with you as much as possible." (Y/n) blinked. She stopped brushing her hands through En's hair, and wrapped her arms around the male.

"I've never had any plans about leaving. I don't have plans to any time soon, anyways." (Y/n) responded. En's face heated up before he smiled softly. He gently put a hand over (Y/n)'s.

"Good to know." En said.

"So, just a random question. What's your purpose in coming here?"

The male hummed softly.

"It's to find a few more rare Sorcerers. Truth is, in this life, I feel as if I lived it a bit lousy, excluding my first nine years of living. Maybe something good will come my way eventually. That's all." (Y/n) frowned softly, but nodded.

"What if you gain the thing you wanted, and nothing good ever comes your way?" She questioned.

En looked at (Y/n) with confusion.

"Nothing. Pretend as if I never said anything." She responded.

"If nothing good ever comes my way..." En mumbled. "Well, I have you, right?" He looked at (Y/n). Her face seemed to heat up. "If the time does come where I don't get what I want, I can steal you." En gently pinned (Y/n) down. The female looked away slightly.

"Get off of me. You're making me feel tingly." She softly spoke.

En chuckled softly.

He got off (Y/n).