Fujita x Reader (Requested)

AnimeIsLife24

-

"What's your goal?" En questioned.

"Annoy Fujita." (Y/n) responded. En blinked.

"Okay then. I'll allow this for a month. When that passes, you're done, right?" (Y/n) nodded.

"Precisely." She responded.

"Okay then." En silently got off of his chair. "Don't annoy him too much in one day." He said.

"No promises." (Y/n) responded and walked out of the room.

-

"What the fuck are you doing?" (Y/n) questioned and looked over Fujita's shoulder. The male sighed softly.

"Trying to find a Sorcerer." He answered.

"What kind of Sorcerer?" (Y/n) questioned.

"A Sorcerer who made the Hole's lizard man." Fujita answered again.

"Who in the fuck is that?"

Fujita's eyebrow twitched with annoyance.

"Someone who killed Matsumura." (Y/n) blinked.

"They killed Matsumura?" She questioned.

"Yeah. So I'm planning on cutting that guy when I have the chance." (Y/n) was silent for a second.

"Can I have more information?" She questioned.

"No. You've asked too much questions for today. I'm better off working alone." Fujita got up. (Y/n) smiled softly.

"En told me some things. Magic doesn't work on that lizard guy, right?" Fujita looked at (Y/n) with a soft glare.

"Yeah." He answered.

"Which means you're totally useless against him." (Y/n) chuckled softly. Fujita grit his teeth softly.

"I don't need you teasing me!" He yelled.

"But isn't it true?" (Y/n) laughed and pat Fujita's head. "I guess it can't be helped, then. Can't be helped. Can't be helped, huh?" She said and kept patting Fujita's head.

(Keep going with this, and I kill you! -Fujita)