En Family x Reader x Kaiman (Requested)

Baby_Judas

-

"Huh?" En mumbled, seeing Kaiman sweating bullets. "So he's your boyfriend?"

Noi blinked.

"Senpai, doesn't he look different from last time?" Shin nodded.

"Yeah. He had a lizard head the first time we saw him. He looks... normal, now." He responded with crossed arms.

"I would like to talk to you... In a different room..." En grabbed Kaiman by the collar of his jacket.

"Can you not rough him up?" (Y/n) questioned.

"Why is he your boyfriend?! You do know what he did to Matsumura and Ebisu, right?!" Fujita yelled.

"Of course I do." (Y/n) responded. "What he did was unacceptable, but he already got En's wrath back in Zagan or Mastema, I believe." (Y/n) looked to where Kaiman and En were supposed to be.

They weren't there.

(Y/n) blinked.

"Senpai, En may be giving death threats to your man, right about now." Noi said, softly poking (Y/n)'s shoulder.

"I know. Well, at least Kaiman will know what to do, and what not to do." She responded.

"How long have you two been with each other?" Shin questioned.

"A year, maybe." (Y/n) replied.

(A year...? -Fujita)

His eye twitched with irritation.

"Has he treated you bad? Hurt you mentally or physically?" (Y/n) shrugged.

"Kaiman was brutally honest when we first met. Though, he eventually grew softer when I grew closer with him." (Y/n) smiled softly.

"If he hurts you in any way, you know who to call on!" Noi punched her fist into her palm with a smirk.

"I guess I can use a small rematch against that guy." Shin smiled softly.

"I'll remember that. Though, there won't be chances of me actually calling out for help." Fujita grabbed (Y/n)'s shoulders.

"You better call out for help. Everyone in this room cares for you, even if not all of us will admit it. And this is the lizard guy we're talking about here! One of the people on the other side!" (Y/n) blinked. She nodded, softly pushing Fujita's hands off.

"Sure." Ebisu walked over.

"I know he's the one who made me get amnesia. I want to punch him."

The door opened.

"I had a small talk with... Kaiman... Seems like he gets who he's getting with, now..." En softly glared at Kaiman. The male leaned back slightly with a small grunt. "Say it, or you're mushroomed."

"I promise I won't hurt (Y/n). And if I do, physically or mentally, I'll allow her to put a few cuts on my skin." En nodded.

"Good." He said before looking at the others. "There's no hurting this guy unless he hurts any member of the family." En walked down the hall.

"... What're you looking at?" Kaiman looked at Ebisu.