Noi x Reader x En (Requested)

Lali_ho

I'm gonna lower En's age to 28, since Noi is 24.

The reader will be 26.

(Anyways, for that picture on the top, me and my friend wanted to leave an hour early of class. So, I was gonna send my friend a picture onto how my cursor was hovering over the leave meeting button. But, the teacher made that weird face, so me and my friend decided to make a meme on it.)

-

"Hey, (Y/n)!" The female silently turned her head. She nodded softly at Noi and continued staring up. "What are you looking at so late at night?" Noi questioned and tilted her head.

(Y/n) pointed up to the moon before a shock went into Noi's mind.

"I'm just staring up at the moon and the constellations. It calms me down that way."

Noi hummed softly and gently pulled (Y/n) next to her. The two's face heated up a bit.

"Is that so? Then, why don't I join you? I'm pretty sure that everyone else is either asleep or doing their stuff."

-

En silently stared down at the pair from the balcony. He sighed softly and walked back inside, sliding the door to the balcony closed.

-

Noi and (Y/n) seated themselves down under a tree.

"I don't see any." Noi said. (Y/n) raised her finger a bit, and a shock went into Noi's mind.

"Look closer, then, Noi."

The woman looked back at (Y/n) with a soft frown.

"I don't know how you exactly connect those constellations, but, could you show me?" (Y/n) nodded silently. She pointed to the sky and let Noi look in that direction. A small shock went into the woman's mind.

"You see those dots connecting into a-"

"(Y/n). Noi." The two turned, and saw En walking towards them.

Noi frowned softly. But, she and (Y/n) waved.

"What are you two doing?" (Y/n) looked at Noi.

"She's teaching me how to see constellations. I can't see anything!" She explained. En hummed softly and looked up.

"I can see a bit of it. Why don't you teach me, too?" En sat down next to (Y/n). Noi sharply glared at En while (Y/n) was looking up at the sky again. En glared right back at Noi before a shock occurred in their minds.

"Okay. As I said earlier... Look at where I'm pointing."

En and Noi looked in the direction (Y/n) was pointing.

"Don't you see a heart there?"

Noi's face heated up a bit.

En's did, too.

"I'm starting to see it. But, not all that much." Noi said.

A shock occurred in her head.

"That's fine. I experienced the same things when looking at the sky for the first time. So, you might just get used to it."

(Y/n) pointed to the left. A shock occurred in En's head.

"Look, En. Your favorite thing to eat. And the only thing you eat."

The male looked in that direction. He saw a constellation of a mushroom.

"Huh." En mumbled.

"So, (Y/n). Do you have time to spar tomorrow?" Noi questioned while softly grabbing (Y/n)'s arm.

"I'm not sure she does..." En responded and grabbed (Y/n)'s other arm. "Because she needs to do something with me first."

En and Noi glared daggers into each other.

(Y/n) blinked.

(What's going on between these two? -(Y/n))