En Family x Male Reader (Requested)

Found some rats when watching Karate Kid 2010 lmao.

You can see my dad on Discord-

Salmon= Yes = Shake
Bonito flakes= No = Okaka
Salmon roe= Oh/ah = Ikura

Anyways, Requested By: MaxxyMoo2134

-

"... So... first time?" Shin questioned. (Y/n) nodded.

"It's really his first time offing someone?!" Noi questioned with shock.

"Yeah. Out of every time he's faced against someone, he just made sure they were stunned and couldn't move." Shin softly pat (Y/n)'s head. "So. How's the Magic?" (Y/n) blinked.

"... Bonito Flakes." He mumbled and looked to the side.

"You aren't using it?" Shin softly put his hands in his pockets. The trio walked over to the car.

"Bonito Flakes." (Y/n) answered. They all got into the car.

"I mean, I wouldn't blame him onto why he wouldn't use his Magic. It has a toll on him depending on what he says. So he isn't using any Magic unless it's necessary." Noi looked at Shin. He hummed softly.

"Anyways, I heard En has a surprise for you back at the mansion." (Y/n) tilted his head. "I don't know what it is at all." Noi softly crossed her arms. "Be careful of Chota. Back when Noi was turned into a lizard man, I heard that Chota was real curious of you." (Y/n) softly sunk in his seat.

"... Salmon." He responded.

-

"Well, we'll be splitting off now." Shin and Noi said. (Y/n) nodded. He silently walked forward.

"Good luck." Noi spoke with a small chuckle.

"Hm." (Y/n) responded and kept walking forward.

-

"So, I'm aware of the fact that-"

"EN!! (Y/N)!!"

The two males softly slid to the side, avoiding Chota. He fell to the floor.

"Going back to what we were talking about, I'm aware of the fact that you finally used your Magic to kill someone." (Y/n) nodded. "You even did it on your Birthday." He blinked.

"Salmon roe?" En arched a nonexistent eyebrow.

"You don't remember your own birthday?" He questioned.

"... Bonito Flakes." (Y/n) looked to the side.

"... Well... it certainly isn't unexpected..." En said.

"Salmon..." (Y/n) replied.

"... Uh... Happy Birthday?" En gave (Y/n) a small side hug. Before the red haired male could pull away, Chota quickly hugged the two males.

"Family Hug!!" He said.

"What?! We're doing that shit now?!" Noi slammed the door open. "Let me in on this! Come on, Senpai!" Shin was forcefully and practically dragged to the group hug.

"Mr. Shin! What's-" Fujita cut himself off when he ran in.

"Group hug!" Ebisu skipped over and joined in. Fujita blinked.

"What's going on...?" He mumbled.

"A group hug for (Y/n)'s Birthday. This certainly wasn't his surprise intended by En. Though, I suppose this works fine for a member of the family." Shou appeared next to Fujita, shocking the male. "Come, you two." Fujita slowly nodded.

"Sure... Wait, two?" Fujita looked back. Turkey was silently standing by the doorway, seemingly curious of what's going on.

"Okay, okay, fine." The three walked over to the group and took their own spots, joining in on the hug.

"Salmon roe..." (Y/n) mumbled.

"Yeah..." En responded.