5k read special

"As I said, you need to get out more." En said while softly grabbing (Y/n)'s wrist.

"Was it always this bright?" (Y/n) mumbled and covered her eyes.

"Do you like pie?" En questioned.

"I guess so." (Y/n) responded. En nodded.

"Hey, En! When's that pie contest again?" Noi questioned while she and Noi walked over.

"In about a few hours or so. I was going to take (Y/n) shopping since she hasn't really been outside." En answered before Nikaido blankly walked over. "Hey, Nikaido." En put an arm around the female's shoulder.

"Is this your new Partner?" (Y/n) questioned with a tilted head.

"Yes. She's the time controlling Sorcerer I've been searching for." (Y/n) smiled softly and looked at Nikaido.

"Hey." The (H/c) haired woman greeted.

"Hello..." Nikaido responded.

"She doesn't seem very talkative." (Y/n) said.

"She's calmed down a lot since the contract was put in her body." Noi responded.

"Mr. En told us the Partner has the ability to control the other." Shin added.

"Is it really okay?" (Y/n) mumbled while looking at Nikaido.

"It's fine." En responded. "We should get going."

(Y/n) put her headphones on and pulled out her phone.

-

"Come to the main square for lunch!

There'll be a pie showdown between two shops!

The core members of the family will be there are special judges.

Come join the battle as one of the customers!"

Someone announced.

-

"It's just gone noon, but it seems we already know the winner." En said.

"Osu sucks on the phone. I should have bring my computer." (Y/n) mumbled.

"We'll just break that one." En grumbled.

(Y/n) looked at him for a full on minute before silently looking back at her phone.

"Hey, don't ignore me."

"Give me pie!" Ebisu whined.

-

"What a sweet, yummy smell." Fujita mumbled.

"Right..." Shin responded.

"I'm going to buy some." Fujita said and got up.

"Bring me an apple pie." Shin said.

"Me too." En chimed in.

"You want something sweet instead of a Meat Pie?" Noi asked with shock. (Y/n) was slightly confused.

"Mr. En wants something with no mushrooms?" Nikaido questioned.

"Get me one, too!" Ebisu yelled.

"Strange..." (Y/n) mumbled.

-

"It's shaped like a heart." Fujita said. Everyone cut into the pie and tasted it.

"I'd say it's so-so." Noi said. Nikaido was quiet, along with (Y/n).

"Nothing worth queueing for." Ebisu mumbled.

"Isn't Miss Asuka amazing?" Fujita asked after sighing softly.

"What?!" Ebisu questioned.

"Yeah, what a great girl." Shin mumbled. Noi's eyes widened as she made a noise of shock. She looked at Shin.

"I was just thinking the same thing." En mumbled. (Y/n) had a disgusted face when she heard this.

"I want to eat some more of her pies." Fujita said.

"Wouldn't it make her happy if we bought a lot?" Shin asked.

"Yeah? Think you can compete with me?" The three males got up. They started walking towards the sweet food truck.

"I'm going for the meat instead!" Noi yelled.

"What's great about that hussy?!" Ebisu shouted.

"What a drag..." (Y/n) sighed softly.
-

"Pretty quiet over here, huh?" Noi asked. Ebisu stood next to her with crossed arms. (Y/n) held a softly frustrated look on her face.

"Give us three meat pies please!" Noi said while holding up three fingers.

"We're the judges." Ebisu stated.

"Coming right up, ladies. Fresh out of the oven." Tanba put the pies on the counter before the three took them. Noi tore it open a bit.

"Looks delicious!" She said.

"The filling is venison and minced veal marinated overnight in wine and vegetables. There's even some diced foie gras in there!" The three tastes the pies.

"Delicious!"
"Yummy!"
"I can eat this all day."
"Give me another! No, give me ten!"
"Don't hog it all, Noi."

-

"What were we doing?" Shin questioned. En looked at the pies he was holding. He dropped them as his pupils rolled to the back of his head.

"Ugh, heartburn." En mumbled.

-

"Let me try some of yours." En said. "I wish to try both to give a fair judgement." He added.

"Mr. En. Coming right up." The man handed En the pie.

"Here. I heard you only like mushrooms, so I prepared a special chanterelle pie for you." En looked at the male with surprise.

"Really? A chanterelle pie?" He asked and ate a piece.

(DELICIOUS!! -En)

"You win, Tanba. Keep up the good work." En said as he walked off.

-

"That went rather unexpected." (Y/n) mumbled while tapping a few stuff on her phone. She had two wrapped pies in front of her on the table.

"Hello, (Y/n)." En said while he walked over.

(Y/n) went silent. She tapped a few more stuff on her phone.

"You're going silent on me, huh?" En questioned before sitting next to (Y/n).

"I've never seen you like that before. You're 43 years old. How old is that woman? Are you catching feelings?" (Y/n) looked at En, who arched an eyebrow.

"All males were affected by it." Noi responded and walked over. (Y/n) softly pat the female's head.

"So, it's just Magic. Never mind. Don't answer the question I asked you." (Y/n) tapped a few things on her phone.

"What are you playing?" Ebisu looked over (Y/n)'s shoulder.

"Grand Cross." (Y/n) answered. "Where's Shin?" She questioned.

"On his way to break your computer." (Y/n) gave En a disgusted look before getting up. "Hey, where are you going?" En looked at (Y/n) before freezing.

"Somewhere you don't know."

En sighed softly.

"Is she on her period or something?" Noi softly hit the back of En's head.