Shin x Modern Reader (Requested)

Ao_And_Sunshine14

-

"Who the hell is Salty?" Shin questioned.

"Why are you looking through my phone?" (Y/n) replied before she snatched her phone away.

"You know how I am." Shin put his hands in his pockets.

"It's her own privacy, Senpai." Noi said.

"Exactly." (Y/n) responded before putting her phone in her pocket.

"I already looked through it. Who's Salty?" Shin questioned. (Y/n) looked back at him.

"My friend back from my world." (Y/n) replied. "He's a bit chaotic. But, he's fun to be around." Shin blinked.

"You mind if I delete his contact?" He questioned and grabbed (Y/n)'s phone.

"Yes, I do mind!" (Y/n) attempted to get her phone. However, Shin held it out of reach. Noi sighed softly.

"Senpai, don't tease her too much." Noi said while she walked out of the room.

"Right, right." Shin responded. He held it out of (Y/n)'s reach even higher. (Y/n) sighed softly. She pulled Shin into a kiss and grabbed her phone.

"Salty needs to be kept under watch at all times. Or he goes crazy in the modern world. That's why I'm on my phone constantly-" (Y/n) arched an eyebrow. "Why are you frozen, Shin?"

The blond was indeed frozen.
He had a soft blush on his cheeks while he looked forward.

"U-Uh, no reason." Shin put his hands in his pockets again. (Y/n) hummed softly. She looked at Shin.

"If you're gonna keep taking my phone, I'll keep doing the same thing."