En x Trans Reader (Requested)

Requested by Pissy_en

-

"I'm fine with it." En said.

"You... You are?" (Y/n) responded. They tilted their head.

"Of course I am." En grabbed his tea cup, as well as his small plate. "I don't have a reason not to accept this. I'll accept you any way you are." (Y/n) smiled softly.

"Thanks, En." The red haired male nodded.

"No problem. Though, I may need to adjust to that at first. No. The whole family may need to adjust to it." He chuckled softly.

"It's only expected." (Y/n) did a small close eyed smile.

"Hey, can I confess something?" En looked at (Y/n).

"Sure." They responded. En blinked. He put his things down, and took his mask off, putting it down on the table. En walked in front of (Y/n).

Their face seemed to dust with pink from how close the two were.

En pulled (Y/n) in for a small kiss, only pulling away after just a few seconds.

The red haired male smiled softly when he saw such a bright blush on (Y/n)'s face.

"Cute. So, what's your answer?"

-

En brushed a few strands of hair away from (Y/n)'s face.

"They're dead. What exactly is going on?" Tenjin questioned.

"... They were forced. Tenjin, do you remember their fortune a few days ago?" En looked back, slightly.

"Not completely." Tenjin responded. En pulled out a paper from his pocket, and handed it to Tenjin.

He read it off.

("On a day dark and poorly lit, you must make a simple choice.
Betrayal or Pride.
In a cramped room, you must face it.
For the grim reaper lingers by your side."
-Tenjin)

The male looked at (Y/n).

"... Can we assume that this is the same thing that happened with Satsuki?" En nodded.

"I'm sure. It connects with her fortune. The sword of law, huh? Do you really think that the Cross Eye Boss has someone like that by his side? Or do you think that is the Cross Eyes Boss' ability?" Tenjin shook his head slightly.

"I... can't say for sure... I'll need to investigate more on that one."