Fujita x Human Reader (Requested)

Luna_Starred

-

"Well... I've never had a little brother before..." Fujita mumbled while he looked at (Y/n), who was in his arms, asleep. He seemed... comfortable and peaceful.

"Would you want her as a brother? Even if he's part Human?" Fujita seemed silent for just a second.

"Of course I do. Just look at him. He's so cute. It's hard to believe I wouldn't want him as a brother." Fujita smiled softly. "He already drives me crazy at times. But, I do happen to like that." He smiled softly.

"What wanted you to take him in?"

Fujita froze.

"I think that's something even I don't know. Well... I couldn't just leave him on the floor, like that." He said.

"... Despite how you are with the lizard guy, you're actually quite kind." En looked at (Y/n), who was still snoozing peacefully. The red haired male smirked softly. "Good. His responsibility lies in your hands." Fujita nodded.

"Yes, sir!" He responded.

-

(Y/n) blinked. His friend, Mako, was sleeping, only to wake up.

She slept again, only to wake up again.

Mako's eyes kept closing, only to open a g a i n .

"Okay, I get it now!" Mako looked at (Y/n). He softly yelled and flipped his chair over before slamming his foot down on it.

Fujita blinked. He looked at the whiteboard.

(Taking care of a guy like this shouldn't be hard, right? -Fujita)

"You want me to take care of this?" (Y/n) questioned.

"Yeah." Fujita responded.

"Okay then." (Y/n) grabbed his blade. "Come on, Mako." The female snapped out of her sleep.

"Coming!"