19k Special

-

-

Pita tilted his head a bit while he used his upper body to help him look over the counter.

"Small slices, okay?" (Y/n) said while looking at En. He nodded a bit, slowly slicing the small mushrooms.

"You're doing nice." (Y/n) smiled softly. "But, be careful. In the way you're cutting, you may just cut your thumb a bit." En stopped. (Y/n) held out one of her slices of mushrooms to Pita and dropped the slice into his mouth.

"Well, how else am I supposed to cut it, then?" En questioned. (Y/n) looked back at him and adjusted his hands.

"I mean, your position was fine at first. But there's still a possibility of you getting your finger cut. And you know how that results in." (Y/n) looked at En, who looked away a bit with a soft snort. He looked back at (Y/n).

"Can't help it." En responded.

"It's bad, but, good at the same time. That may sometimes count for some kind of defense mechanism, but it still damages allies around." (Y/n) allowed En to keep cutting the mushrooms. "And if the enemy is still close, you're too out of your mind to even notice it."

-

"Hey, Shin!"

The male's eyes opened.

"Shin! I brought food. Were you napping?" A female voice questioned from out the car.

"No. I was just resting my eyes." Shin responded while the female got in the car. "Did you get the garbage bags I asked for?" Shin questioned.

"Uh.... Actually... sorry. They were out of your brand." Noi responded.

The male snickered.

"Bullshit. You got this instead?" He questioned and looked at the brand of garbage bags Noi got.

"So, what's on your mind?" She questioned and grabbed a ramen cup.

"En. Who's he after? Why are we cleaning up for him? And I'm thinking of (Y/n) again. I'm thinking about why she had a dream of En dying." Shin responded and took a bite of his rice ball.

(Who the hell made this? It tastes like shit. -Shin)

"All I know is that En's a real piece of work who really got into (Y/n)'s mind." Noi said with a sigh. "(Y/n) never happened to tell anyone anything else about her dream. But, it was probably something due with the Cross Eyes Boss when (Y/n) was captured." Noi frowned softly.

"At that time, she didn't look frightened at all. She didn't want anyone to hurt that guy either. I really wonder why..." Shin mumbled before he looked forward. "We're on in ten. Eat up, Noi."

-After those two are done-

"It's time. Let's go." Shin said and put his trash in the empty ramen cup.