10k read Special (Part 2)

How did this take so long to write-

-

"Shin." En called out while he stepped down the stairs. "You look the same as usual." Shin looked down at his more formal clothing.

"I do?" He questioned.

"You indeed do. My attire was more revealing than intended."

(Y/n) crossed her arms a bit as she walked next to En

"The designer outdid himself." En mumbled.

"He sure did. It's a bit cold." (Y/n) softly responded.

"Look!" En grabbed (Y/n)'s arm and pulled her away from Chota, who almost tripped down the stairs. He caught his balance near Shin, who didn't look interested in anything. "Look at these wings!" Shin looked at them.

"Eh... Nothing intriguing." Shin mumbled.

"Senpai!!" Noi called out. Shin turned to the white haired female, only to see her trip and fall to the floor.

"What are you doing, you dolt?" Shin questioned and squatted down.

"It's these shoes! They're so hard to walk in!" (Y/n) looked at Noi.

"Give me those. I'll show you in can run in them full speed ahead." (Y/n) said.

"Something tells me you're going to trip. So, no." En responded. (Y/n) huffed softly.

"You're most definitely going to trip. You can't walk in heels either!" Chota added.

"How do you know this?" (Y/n) looked at Chota.

"Sorry if we're late!" Fujita called out while he waved.

"Noi! (Y/n)!" The two looked at Ebisu, who was running towards them.

"Hm? What is it, Ebisu?" Noi questioned. Ebisu opened her arms, making rather large and fake tits stick out.

"Boing! I win!" Ebisu yelled. (Y/n) arched an eyebrow.

"Did puberty hit early? I don't remember her tits being bigger than yours." (Y/n) looked at Noi.

"Woah. What are these?" She questioned while softly squishing the fake tits.

"Lots of boing!" Ebisu responded.

"Really? Shame on you..." Shin mumbled.

"Ebisu..." Fujita sighed softly. A blue light was cast over the group, making them look up.

"Blue Night is about to begin!" En announced.

-

"For a... uh... a better future." En looked forward.