Lover Choice Selection x Reader (Requested)

This lover choice selection will be... quite off...

It's either Shin or En.

I'll write the two parts for this.

There may be small acts of Yandere actions here.

Briana_Cita

-

"That's unexpected." (Y/n) said while she walked next to Nikaido. It immediately shocked the female.

"Who the hell are you?!" Caiman shouted. "Why do you seem familiar?!" He grabbed (Y/n)'s shoulders and shook them a bit.

"Maybe because I'm your sister? Surprisingly?" Caiman stopped.

"No way that the significant other of (Shin or En) is Caiman's sister." Nikaido looked at Caiman, who had bit (Y/n)'s whole head.

-

Ghost Risu silently rose from Caiman's throat and looked at (Y/n).

"You're... Aikawa's sister... No... You're not the one."

-

(Y/n) looked forward as soon as her vision was out of Caiman's throat.

"What did the guy in my mouth say?" Caiman questioned.

(Strike 1... Already getting on my nerves... This is my brother? -(Y/n))

"I wasn't it... And that I'm Aikawa's sister..." (Y/n) responded.

"How in hell do I have any way to believe you?! And who the hell is Aikawa?!" Caiman grabbed (Y/n)'s shoulder and brung out his knife.

"I'm not quite sure... But..."

-

"The real Nikaido ran away with the lizard man. I don't know where they are." Chota said.

(Way to go, Caiman! -Kasukabe)

"I have an interesting report about Nikaido and (Y/n)." A servant said while Shin spaced out.

"We lost contact with our mushroom collecting team after they reported seeing a woman that resembled Nikaido in Toruku near Zagan. They reported also seeing a glimpse of (Y/n) behind the two."

En's eyes immediately opened.

"En! You're awake!" Chota pulled the red haired male into a hug. He immediately had a disgusted and pissed off look on his face at the same time.

"Are you okay, Boss?" A servant questioned.

"I'm so happy!" Chota said. A vein bulged on En's forehead as he looked at Chota. He roughly exhaled his smoke on the bird masked male.

"Oh no! Mr. Chota!" The servant yelled and ran over to the now mushroom headed male.

"Come on, Shin. (Y/n)'s with them, right? Let's go." En said while the servants adjusted another jacket on En.

"Where to?" Shin questioned, snapping out of his dazing.

"Isn't it obvious?"

-

"Gonna find Nikaido?" Shin questioned while En fueled his smoke vehicle with his own smoke.

"My contract will guide me to her. Most likely (Y/n) is with her, too. I'll take care of that lizard headed fuck myself." En's eyes narrowed while he said this. He took off. "Meet me there!!"