En Family x Child Reader

"It's useless. She can't think for her own unless ordered. We don't even know her name." Shin said with a soft sigh.

"Is it possible that she can become a Cleaner like us, and get jobs done faster?" Tenjin questioned.

"Perhaps she wasn't given a name?" Noi looked at the unnamed child.

She was just sitting up, blank and silent.

"Well, what should we name her?" Noi questioned.

"Hold on. By naming her, are you saying you want to take her in?" Shin responded.

"Well..." Noi looked at the unnamed girl, who currently had her eye on Tenjin. "We'll have to ask En about it." Shin frowned softly.

"There's a high chance he'll refuse." He responded.

"So you're saying to leave her out?" Tenjin questioned while softly poking the unnamed girl's head. She softly looked at Tenjin for a moment before looking forward again.

"No... I'm not saying that..." Shin looked at the door. "Yeah. We'll ask En. Just in case." Noi smiled softly. "Tenjin, stay with her." The male nodded.

"I'll name you (Y/n)!"

"And he already gave her a name..."

-

"A kid? What? Did you two fuck?" En questioned and put his newspaper down.

"What? No. We... We're not even together!" Shin responded before En sighed softly, getting up.

"Fine. Let me see the kid." He spoke.

-

"She won't listen to a word you tell her unless you order her?" En mumbled.

"Yeah. Look. Can you tell us where you came from?" (Y/n) blinked, staring forward.

"She's like a robot." Shin softly poked (Y/n)'s forehead.

"Well, if we don't know any information about her, we'll just have to take her somewhere else where she's safe." En said.

"Hey. Tell us where you're from." (Y/n) was silent for a second.

"I'm not sure."

Tenjin sighed softly.

"Then we'll have to take her to an orphanage?" He mumbled. "Hey. Tell us why you won't respond unless given an order." (Y/n) looked at Tenjin.

"Because if I do things without permission, they hit me."

Everyone in the room was silent with a soft frown as (Y/n) looked forward again, blank.

"... That explained the bruises I had to heal..." Noi mumbled.

"So, what's your choice?" Shin looked at En.

The male sighed softly, putting his hands on his hips.

"I say we keep her. But have her in a room until a certain point. We'll slowly introduce her to others so they can get the hang of her. And when the time comes, we can have her around the mansion." He said.

"Hey. Show us your Magic." Tenjin said.

(Y/n) softly put the tip of two of her fingers against Tenjin's head.

Smoke hissed out of her fingers before Tenjin's eyes dulled for a moment.

(Y/n) put her hand back at her side.

"Who is this kid? Who's everyone else here?" Tenjin questioned.

"Yeah. Give those memories back." En ordered. (Y/n) put the tip of her two fingers against Tenjin's head.

Her smoke hissed out of her fingers before Tenjin's eyes dulled again for a moment.

They regained their brightness after a moment.

"Erasing memories?" He mumbled. "Tell me if there's anything else..." Tenjin mumbled again.

-

"So she's basically a memory machine." Tenjin mumbled while he shook his head softly.

"Hey. Can you try your Magic on me?" (Y/n) remained blank while staring forward.

"Most definitely not. We don't know how dangerous she could be." En responded as his eyes narrowed a bit. He looked at (Y/n).

Honestly, she creeped him out.

A random girl who doesn't listen unless given orders.

Someone who could either restore memories or erase them.

Making someone black out from will.

Controlling someone's movements with her smoke.

It all seemed off to En.