42k Special (Manga Spoilers)

Manga spoilers from book 10.

And these spoilers will continue until I get to the book I'm currently on-

Anyways, I'm gonna be a bitch and say that I lost some motivation.

Still, I got it back.

So, have fun with this chapter.

Don't read if you care about spoilers.

Go on ahead if you simply don't give a shit.

-

"En..." Chota worriedly mumbled as he looked at the sleeping red haired male. "(Y/n). When is he going to wake up?" The Devil kept silent with their eyes closed. "(Y/n)!"

"Shut up. It depends on how pissed off he is." (Y/n) replied. The door swung open.

"Yo! I heard En collapsed!" Shin spoke as he walked in.

"You're right on that. I have to keep watch because Chota might suffocate him under some hugs." (Y/n) replied.

"Shin! Noi!" Chota seemed rather relieved.

"Hello! Hey! Is that a Devil in a Human form?"Kasukabe greeted.

(Like Haru? -Kasukabe)

"Wh-? Humans from the hole?" Chota muttered.

"They're with me. Leave 'em be." Shin walked up to Chota.

"Friends of yours, eh?" Chota softly spoke.

"Where's Nikaido?" Noi questioned. (Y/n) smiled faintly.

"Actually... that was me. Pretending. You didn't notice?" Chota gently scratched the back of his mask.

"..." Shin deadpanned.

"What- Wait- WHAT?!" Noi yelled. She looked at (Y/n). "Senpai! You knew about this, right?!" They nodded.

"Yeah. Decided to keep it to myself since a friend of mine wanted me to." They replied and kept their eyes closed. "And don't touch me, Doc." (Y/n) looked at Kasukabe with one eye. The male chuckled, backing away softly towards Jonson.

"The real Nikaido ran away with the Lizard man. I don't know where she is." Chota spoke.

(Way to go, Caiman! -Kasukabe)

"I have an interesting report about lady Nikaido." A goon spoke. He looked at the paper on his clipboard. "We lost contact with our mushroom collecting team after they reported seeing a woman that resembled her in Toruku near Zagan."

En's eyes snapped open. He silently sat up.

"En! You're awake!" Chota got next to the male.

"Are you okay, Boss?" The goon got on En's other side.

Kikurage walked over to En with her tail swishing.

"I'm so happy!" Chota hugged En. His mask clipped open, and he exhaled his smoke on Chota's face. The male fell to the floor.

"Oh no! Chota!" The goon ran towards Chota.

"Where to now, Mr. En?" Shin questioned as En got out of bed. He grabbed (Y/n) by the hair, making them wince faintly.

"You're getting questioned along the way. Come with me. No exceptions. Even if it's from Chidaruma himself." En gently shoved (Y/n) to the floor. They grunted softly as En walked towards his large ass balcony. Another goon helped him with jacket. (Y/n) grabbed their blazer and silently followed after En with a small sigh.