Ebisu x Reader

"What are these knives?" Ebisu mumbled while she softly grabbed (Y/n)'s signature knife.

The female softly grabbed it away from Ebisu's grip.

"Something you shouldn't be playing with." (Y/n) responded and softly pat Ebisu's head.

"Do you... work for Big Boss?" She questioned. (Y/n) blinked.

"Where did you get that idea?" She questioned.

"You sometimes talk to someone on the phone. I hear you say, 'En' or 'done cleaning people up for you'." (Y/n) sighed softly with a small frown. She bent down to Ebisu's height and softly pat the female's head.

"Are you worried for me or something?" Ebisu was silent for a second. But, she nodded.

"Yeah..." She responded.

"I see. Well, I've retired. But, I'm still acquaintances with the En Family. So, I may have to return once in a while." (Y/n) softly pressed her forehead against Ebisu's. "For now, I'll be protecting my sister instead of leaving her to fend for her own. Does that sound nice?" Ebisu nodded almost immediately.

"It does. Does this mean that we can cook together again? Like when I was 4?" (Y/n) smiled softly.

"As long as you don't burn the house down." She responded. Ebisu nodded again.

"I won't burn it down! Not this time!" (Y/n) softly pat Ebisu's head again.

"Good! Let's start off with something simple. How about an apple pie?" Ebisu cheered.

"Yes please!" She said.