Noi x Reader

Noi's voice actor reminds me of MacArthur from Total Drama.

-

"... So you're telling me... that she's only a Human?" En questioned. He looked at (Y/n). She looked to be avoiding the mushroom golems pretty easily and destroying them. Shin was watching from the sidelines.

"... Yeah." Noi nodded. "The thing is, is that she's real tough. Even if she's not a Sorcerer, she's still practically enough to rival both me and Senpai." En frowned softly.

"So? What do you want me to do?" He questioned.

"Oh, right. And she was called the Dragon of Dojima." En frowned softly.

"The Dragon of Dojima?" He questioned. Noi nodded.

"Yeah! Me and Senpai had a battle with her! One on one! Or both of us against her! We both lost!" En slowly nodded.

"I see... She's proving her worth..." He mumbled.

A mushroom doll was about to punch (Y/n) under the chin.

Though, she slammed her elbow down on the doll's knuckles.

The arm completely broke off before the doll was crushed against the wall.

"... I can see what you mean..." En mumbled.

-

"... Hm?" (Y/n) looked at Noi.

"I told En about ya!" She said.

"... I told you that I didn't need to get involved with your family problems." (Y/n) said.

"Don't worry! You're not a Cleaner! You're probably just one of the more lower members of the family!" Noi responded. (Y/n)'s eyes softly narrowed.

"Well, as long as I don't get thrown into Family problems..." She mumbled before looking forward. "I suppose you two want another match?" Noi nodded.

"Yeah! I'm ready to go!" She said.

"I'll just watch. That punch of mine you took like a champ really hurt my knuckles. What is your forehead made of? Steel?" Shin smirked faintly.

"No. My durability is just very... developed." (Y/n) answered. She looked at Noi. "I'm sure I could take one of her punches without much problem. Though, she's a real problem with that strength of hers." Noi softly laughed.

"Who are you to talk with those muscles of yours?" She questioned. The two females spread out.

"I'm not sure anymore. I can take a lot as long as it's not a blade." (Y/n) shrugged. She took a small step back.