En x Reader (Requested)

Zora420

-

"Honestly, you need to learn to sleep more." En spoke while he softly flicked (Y/n)'s forehead.

"I know, I know. But I can't help but stay up, even if I fall dead asleep at 10 in the morning." En sighed softly and shook his head while (Y/n) laughed. She sighed. "Oh, I need friends." (Y/n) mumbled.

"Why have them when you have me?" En questioned.

"You're kind of boring at times." (Y/n) responded.

"Oh, you mean when I won't let you use your Magic?" En arched an "eyebrow".

"Sure." (Y/n) looked forward before laying her head down on the table.

"You can sleep once we get home. Get up." En mumbled while he softly flicked (Y/n)'s head.

"Including head pats?" She mumbled, struggling to keep her eyes open.

"... Sure. Whatever." En responded. He ended up seeing Shin, Noi, Fujita, and Ebisu.

"Why is the boob popping out...?" En mumbled.

"Is this a new trend?" (Y/n) questioned with a chuckle and looked at Ebisu, who was shivering a bit while she took her seat.

"If so, you're not doing that." En responded before he looked at the quadruple. "Why are you all late?!"

"Stop acting all high and mighty, dumbass!" Noi yelled.

"Here is your aperitifs." A servant said while putting the drinks down.

"Noi, it's been a while. How've you been?" En asked, only to get completely ignored.

"What is this?" Noi pointed to her drink. (Y/n) softly cackled.

"Kir and martini, ma'am." The servant responded.

"Don't ignore we. We're cousins, aren't we?" En softly sighed while grabbing his martini.

"Hold on. You're cousins?" Fujita questioned, confused onto how those two were related in some way.

"Has Noi been proving a useful Partner, Shin?" En questioned.

"I have, Senpai, haven't I?" Noi softly grinned at Shin.

"Braised? The hell does that mean again?"