En x Reader x Kai (Requested...)

This be containing some manga spoilers...

I fucking hate you, Lali_ho .

Don't request anything for damn well before a month.

Do ya fuckin know how cringe this is gonna be-
-

(I'm not gonna die to this guy! -En)

"I love her! I don't want to be separated from her-!"

En coughed out blood before glaring at Kai again.

The male continued to hold his knife against (Y/n)'s throat.

She was unconscious, not having an idea about what's going on.

"This doesn't make any sense! Isn't she your sister?!" En yelled again. He coughed again, but couldn't care.

(These feelings (Y/n) gave me... -En)

"Everything she made me feel is my own emotions! They're mine and mine alone!!"

Kai grit his teeth softly and brung his knife closer to (Y/n)'s throat.

"You can't just tell me to hand all my feelings over!!" En coughed out blood as Fujita ran over.

"Mr. En!" Fujita shouted with shock, seeing the condition En was in.

"I won't let you have my emotions! You can't have both them or your sister if you can't feel any love for her!!" He yelled and finally exhaled his smoke.

Seeing this as a major threat, Kai sliced (Y/n)'s throat.

En and (Y/n) immediately fell to the floor.

En could feel himself becoming blank and dull as he looked at (Y/n).

(The cut isn't that deep... I can help her as long as I get the Boss out of the way... -En)

The male got up again. He exhaled his smoke roughly, not caring if his blood was coughed onto the floor, also.

(I have a few minutes. I can't fuck this up! -En)

Kai glared at En.

(These emotions... This life and punishment I have received from being the strongest Sorcerer... I have a few minutes for (Y/n) to survive! I have to take advantage of it! -En)

"Shroom." He mumbled.

(The hell did he just say? -Kai)

"The name she used to call me when the two of us were teens. She said it was a gift to the one she loved."