Another 5k special

(This is probably just a chapter of a new book I'm gonna create.

I need people to tell me if it's good enough to actually put into a book.

Anyways, it's a Dorohedoro x Modern Child Reader.

I'll explain more things if the book is actually posted.)

-

"Name: Gideon Graves
Info: Is this the real Gideon?"

Clicks were heard as (Y/n) pressed the buttons of her controller.

A few minutes passed before there was a shout of, "KO!"

(Y/n) leaned back in her chair.

"I won that, somehow." She mumbled.

-

"Name: (Y/n) (L/n)
Age: 11 Years Old
Current Occupation: Gaming
An all natural shut in child from the modern era.

-

"Say, (Y/n), could you possibly stop controlling your character with your feet?" En questioned while looking up from his book.

-

"Name: En (L/n)
Age: 43 Years Old
Current Occupation: Books
Currently the strongest Sorcerer

-

(Y/n) was eating a small cup of ramen while controlling her character.

"Well, I'm hungry." She mumbled while clicking a few buttons with her foot. En put his book down and silently put a bottle of water next to (Y/n). "Thanks." (Y/n) said and drank from the bottle.

The credits of the game rolled by.

"Still, I never thought you'd go into your own universe again just to get this game." En said.

"I loved this game a lot a few years ago. And it hasn't seen the light of day for years. Of course I'm gonna get it." (Y/n) replied while she drank the soup from her cup. She was still pressing a few buttons with her foot.

"The human brain, my dear daughter, can function as long as it has glucose. In terms of cost-performance, white bread is the best." En said and started to read his book again.

(Where did that come from? -(Y/n))

"I need nutrients, too, or I won't get bigger." (Y/n) mumbled.

"You already have a perfect, flawless, beautiful body. You don't need to worry about those things." En replied. (Y/n) looked at him. "By the way, how long have you been playing that?" En questioned.

"Probably since 8:00 pm. No. 8:00 am. Sorry." (Y/n) replied.

"It's 10:00 pm. You need rest." En said and picked (Y/n) up.

"I suppose so. I completed the main thing for some of my characters. So I suppose I can rest." (Y/n) replied. "Do you know how to turn the PS4 off?" She questioned.

"After seeing you do it many times, I'm sure I know." En replied.

"Okay then. Good night." (Y/n) mumbled and laid down on the bed. She closed her eyes. En silently turned off the PS4 and the TV before he silently laid down next to (Y/n). He softly pet girl's head while she slept. The child softly grabbed onto En's shirt.

En put his book down on the counter and closed his eyes. He let himself fall into sleep while holding (Y/n) a bit close.