En x reader (Requested)

Zora420

-

"Hello, (Y/n). I never thought that I'd see you again." En said, staring down at the (H/c) haired female. "Now, I have loads of questions to ask you. But first..." En started with his eyes trailing over to the upper half of the golem that (Y/n) had killed.

Its intestines launched over to the woman, and wrapped around her, forcing her to the floor.

"(Y/n)!" Kasukabe shouted.

"I have to make sure that you're listening." En responded, silently staring down at (Y/n).

"You roosterhead!" Thirteen shouted. Everyone looked at him. "What are you going to do to her?!" Thirteen shouted.

"Oh dear, did he just say that you looked like a roosterhead?" Chota questioned as En clipped the mouth of his mask open.

He exhaled his smoke at Thirteen, making him yelp as his head was turned into a mushroom.

"So, then. I need answers." En said, turning his attention back at (Y/n). "Are you the Sorcerer that can control time-" En was abruptly cut off, as the three Devils from earlier had landed in the mansion. "Chidaruma..." En mumbled.

"What's up, En? Long time no see!" Chidaruma said before he turned his attention to (Y/n). "Why didn't you tell me before, huh?" Chidaruma questioned.

"Uh... Aren't you supposed to be in the Black House?" En responded.

"Wake up." Chidaruma said, taking out a Devil calling card. "How could I miss this chance to give my card to a great Sorcerer?" Chidaruma added, holding his calling card out to (Y/n). She could only blink, since the intestines wrapped around her were restricting movement.

"So she's the Sorcerer who can control time, huh?" A Devil mumbled.

"So that card was the Devil's calling card... And (Y/n)'s other source of Magic..." Kasukabe mumbled.

En grabbed (Y/n) by the shoulders.

"So you are the Sorcerer who can control time!"

-

"All right. Let's get started with these contracts." Chidaruma said.

"This is my Partner. (Y/n)." En said, putting his hand on the female's shoulder.

She was tied up, and had tape over her mouth.

"Where did you find her?" Noi questioned.

"Well, she's obviously been brought here by force." Shin responded.

Fujita looked quite shocked to see (Y/n).

Ebisu's expression was unknown, but she felt a sense of familiarity when she looked at (Y/n).

"Okay guys and girls! Split up and go purify your bodies." Chidaruma said, softly clapping while he walked between everyone.

"Noi. Take good care of her." En softly pushed (Y/n) over to Noi.

The female cautiously stared at the other.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/n)." Noi said while putting her hand on the (H/c) haired female's shoulder. Noi's smile disappeared. "Have I seen you somewhere before?" Noi questioned, making (Y/n) tense even more.

-

"We use this water for washing." Noi said while she looked at the large vase.