Ton x Reader (Requested)

Requested by Random-Otaku-3-

-

(Y/n) silently walked into the building.

"How've you boys been?" She questioned while slipping her headphones off.

"... Awfully poor." Dokuga answered, seeing Ton tackle (Y/n) into a hug. She took a step back, though, pat Ton's head.

"I see. Is that why you called me over?" (Y/n) responded while looking forward.

The group was silent.

"... We'll be honest and say yes." Tetsujo softly replied while looking away.

"I see. Well, how much do you owe the landlady?" (Y/n) questioned.

"... Maybe at least a hundred thousand... yen..." Ton mumbled.

(Y/n) blinked.

"I'm not all that rich..." She mumbled, softly flicking Ton's forehead. "Not to mention, the due date to pay your rent is tomorrow..." (Y/n) looked up slightly.

"That's why we're asking you to cover at least some of it!" Ushishimada spoke.

"I know. I can do that tomorrow, since I'm getting a paycheck. I can probably cover at least 40% of what's due. Though, I still need necessary things such as food." Dokuga sighed softly.

"40% would be nice..." He mumbled.

"Then, it's decided." (Y/n) smiled softly. "Still, how'd you let it get this bad?" She muttered.

"The pains of being poor." Tetsujo answered.

"Not wrong." (Y/n) felt Ton gently tug at her sleeve.

"Can we go in another room?" He questioned.

"You making a move on her?" Saji smirked softly.

"I just want to talk with her!" Ton responded, blushing softly. He pulled (Y/n) into another room.

"Are you sure you just wanted to talk? Because I can tell that you wanted cuddles." She spoke while closing the door.

"You know me too well!" Ton sat down on the couch, softly patting the spot next to him. (Y/n) took the spot.

"So, what's with the deal of sending no letters?" She questioned.

(Oh shit. -Ton)

He blinked.

"You know the thing about being poor..." He mumbled.

(Y/n) flicked his forehead.

"You can't be poor enough not to have 10 cents." (Y/n)'s eyes softly narrowed. "So, did you just forget?" She questioned. Ton blinked again. He sighed softly with a nod.

"Yeah. Unfortunately, yeah..." He softly responded.

"..." (Y/n) leaned back slightly. Ton grew more anxious with each passing second. "You wanna know what's weird?"

(I'm dead now, aren't I? -Ton)

"I dreamt of Saji being turned into pie by a guy named Fukuyama."

Ton blinked.

He snickered softly.

-

"What are they talking about?" Saji mumbled as he had his ear against the door.

"It's rude to listen in on someone's conversations." Dokuga spoke.

"Still, I thought I heard my name being heard." Saji replied.