17k reads, huh?

Didn't really figure that you guys could get it to this much.

As always, there'll be specials for this type of stuff.

But I may forget to update.

So... sorry about that...

I'll just post something from my drafts into this, since I don't have much creativity at the moment.

In this chapter, you'll be having a pet Vajra.

You don't need to ask about what it is, but those of you who have watched God Eater or apparently played a game of it will understand.

This is Dyaus Pita

This is Dyaus Pita.

Your pet.

(Can you guys tell me if this loads in)

He's about the size as a small tiger, but he has about another form that'll heighten how strong he can get.

If you guys don't understand some stuff, I posted this from a random chapter in my draft that has like 9 or 10 parts to it-

Tsude is a random servant. So if you see his name, don't question it.

Shin and Noi didn't get a chance to show themselves in the chapter.

Pain

Have a good day, Dorohedoro Hoes.

-

"Wake up." En mumbled while he softly pushed (Y/n) awake. Pita jumped onto (Y/n)'s stomach for good measure.

"Hm?" She mumbled.

"Wake up, Mushroom." En mumbled again before looking at Pita. "Damn. You did get bigger. The hell happened to you?" Pita looked at En.

"Yeah. Look at how cute Pita is!" (Y/n) softly smothered Pita with cuddles.

"It's unbelievable that a Vajra gets more hugs than a father." En responded. (Y/n) pulled away.

"You seem more weird than usual. You okay?" She questioned while giving small pets to Pita.

"No. You seem more weird than usual. Questioning if I'm alive or not." Pita and (Y/n) looked at each other.

"Come to think of it, spirit hasn't made an appearance." (Y/n) mumbled. Pita made a soft growl of agreement and softly leaped onto the floor. "I'm wondering if he's okay..."

"Who's spirit?" En questioned.

"Oh. Never mind." (Y/n) responded.

"As your father, you're telling me, right now. No exceptions." En ordered, softly pulling (Y/n) onto his lap.

"Can I just avoid this with an hour of some cuddles?" (Y/n) questioned, smiling softly. En frowned softly, though, he nodded.

-

"Boss!" Tsude called out.

"The door's open!" En responded.

Tsude opened the door.

"Hi... Uh, did Pita grow bigger?" Tsude looked at Pita, who seemed hungry.

"Yeah. Uh, if you're that hungry, go to the Hole. Two max, okay?" Pita ran out of the room.

"What did you need, Tsude?" En questioned.

"A man named Fujita wanted to meet with you about something concerning his Partner. He's been killed." En's eyes narrowed a bit.

(Y/n) blinked.

(I see. Me and Pita were taken back in time. That's why the spirit version of my dad isn't my here. -(Y/n))

"Hopefully he wasn't killed in the Hole. Tell Fujita to meet me at 1:00." En said.

"Right away." Tsude responded and looked down at his paper again. "There's been a reporting of a creature similar to Pita." (Y/n) looked at Tsude with slight surprise. "The thing is feasting on Humans in the Hole. Pita is doing the same thing." En looked at (Y/n). She looked down a bit, knowing she was caught.

"So that's what you were saying, 'two Max' for." En mumbled. He looked at Tsude. "Tell us more." En said.

"Right. The creature has shown similar acts to Pita. Feasting on Humans and loyal to their owner. However, this Vajra... is way bigger than Pita." (Y/n) frowned softly. "It's not bigger than Pita in his Second Form, but, this Vajra is still powerful." (Y/n)'s face immediately had a soft smile.

"I wonder... would it be a good time to showcase Pita in his second form?" (Y/n) questioned.

"As long as he doesn't hurt you, I'm fine with it." En responded and looked at (Y/n). "Regarding that problem about Pita eating Humans." (Y/n) smiled sheepishly before En looked at Tsude.

"You can go back to whatever you're doing. Thanks for the report, Tsude." En said.

"No problem." Tsude responded, and walked out of the room. He shut the door.

"It depends on how hungry Pita is." (Y/n) said while she looked up at En.

"Still, it's dangerous to send him out there, alone. I know he's the size of a small tiger by now, but, it's still dangerous." (Y/n) smiled. Her eyes darkened a bit, making En look at her.

"His agility will always toy with his prey. And his electric shocks are more than enough to kill Humans. If he's threatened, there's a chance that he may reveal his wing limbs." (Y/n) did a close eyed smile. "That produces enough devastating energy around him, doesn't it?" She questioned, opening her eyes again.

There was a look of bloodlust in her eyes, which honestly made En... quite unsettled.

"Right..." He mumbled before (Y/n) looked forward.

"What time is it now?" She questioned.

"Probably around 8:00 or 9:00 AM." En responded.

"I see. Well, it's been a good morning. I'll be in my room. If Pita gets confused onto where I am, just tell him I'm in my room." (Y/n) got out of bed and skipped out of the room.

En softly tilted his head.

(I have a feeling as if she and Pita became too connected, somehow. -En)

-