En x Reader x Brother Shin (Requested)

Mrs_Toyomitsu

-

"Why him? Why him?" Shin questioned.

Noi sighed softly, shaking her head a bit.

"I'm not... I'm not very sure..." (Y/n) responded. She looked down a bit. "Maybe I just got too drunk...?" (Y/n) mumbled.

"Yeah. That's probably the answer." Shin responded. He softly put (Y/n)'s arm over his shoulder.

"Senpai... you seem more protective." Noi said.

"She's my sister. I'm not letting her get with someone like En. She doesn't deserve to get dragged into his mess." Shin responded. He silently walked away with (Y/n) over his shoulder.

Noi smiled softly.

(What a good brother. -Noi)

-

Shin saw En walk past him with a glass of water.

The blond thought it strange, but continued on with his day.

There was a small sliver of suspicion in the back of Shin's mind, though.

-

"Here. Noi told me you were drunk. Drink up so you can get sober again." En said, softly crossing his arms.

"Why exactly are you taking care of me?" (Y/n) questioned, softly sitting up while shaking her head a bit.

There was a small headache which made (Y/n) wince.

"Drink." En responded, softly holding the drink  in front of (Y/n). She took it and immediately drank the water down, slightly relieving En. Once (Y/n) was done, he took the glass of water and put it down on the table. "You better get some sleep." En said, sitting down on the chair next to (Y/n)'s bed.

"Why?" She questioned.

-

"You what?!" Shin shouted, making Noi lean back a bit.

"I... I told En that you carried (Y/n) to her room while she was drunk..." Noi responded.

"Shit!" Shin ran down the hall, making Noi blink.

"Senpai..."

-

"Headaches while in the middle of getting sober don't go well." En said while he smiled softly.

"I guess so..." (Y/n) softly responded.

"I'll talk to you later, then." En gently took a hold of (Y/n)'s chin and softly pulled her into a small kiss. The red haired male pulled away, leaving (Y/n) frozen, to process what the hell just happened. "Sleep well." En said, walking out of the room.

He shut the door.

"EN!!" Shin yelled.

(Well, shit. -En)