K⃠A⃠I⃠ and En

Kai was silent as he glared at En.

The male was frozen. As if he couldn't move.

(It's him. It's most definitely him. That Cross Eyes from six years ago... He's the only one capable of making me feel like this- -En)

"Kai!" En turned, only to see a specific (H/c) haired female skipping over. She passed En, and skipped in front of Kai.

En could have sworn Kai's eyes softened slightly, but they hardened again right after.

(What is (Y/n) doing here? How does she know this guy? -En)

"I got you these. So, come over next week to get more." Kai was silent. He did a soft nod and turned.

"How do you know him?" En questioned while putting his hands on (Y/n)'s shoulders.

Kai immediately flung a knife at En's head.

The male barely avoided it.

The killing intent he sensed from Kai was destructive. En took his hands off (Y/n)'s shoulders as Kai approached. He roughly grabbed (Y/n)'s arm and walked away, dragging the clueless (H/c) haired female with him. En softly grabbed (Y/n)'s wrist, no matter how much Kai's aura intimidated him.

"What's this about?" (Y/n) questioned.

Kai and En silently death glared each other.

Kai's eyes silently landed on (Y/n) before looking back at En.

(How fucking unfortunate is this? Does he like her, too? -En)

Kai pulled (Y/n) away and slung her over his shoulder. (Y/n) waved at En. The male had a small look of concern. Kai sent En a death glare with his bloodlust added behind it.

"Leave my future woman alone, mushroom freak."

En shivered softly as Kai walked down the hall. His presence disappeared behind a corner.

-

Okay, as people may see, Kai is not on the love interests list.

BUT HE IS NOW-

Anyways, Kai is the person who had killed off most of the En family.

RIP TENJIN-

He looks kinda good, so why not add him, like tf?