Yandere En x Reader (Part 2) (Requested)

spookshowre

Before we get into the oneshot, can we talk about how En would rock that fucking outfit-

It looks perfect for him-

-

"..." En looked at (Y/n). "Come on. You can't be too mad at me." Her eyes gently narrowed.

"Shut up. You know what you did." En softly grunted.

"You know what Micha was trying to do. He was trying to get with you." (Y/n) blankly looked at the red haired male.

"It's better than being with you." En gently smirked before softly lifting (Y/n)'s chin.

"I would heavily doubt that. Here, I have everything for you. Your things are still here, and your future lies here." (Y/n)'s eyes gently narrowed again.

(No it doesn't. -(Y/n))

She softly turned away.

"I'm sure you'll be comfortable here soon enough." En gently coiled his arms around (Y/n), unsettling her immediately. "You know how I am. So you'd better get used to it." En's grip tightened as he softly kissed (Y/n)'s cheek.

(Damn right... -(Y/n))

She bit back the urge to release any type of rage.

(Y/n) knew that if she did anything in retaliation, En would punish her.

Whether it be by him satisfying himself with her, him gently shifting some of (Y/n)'s body parts into mushrooms for a taste, or him locking (Y/n) away.

(I hate it... -(Y/n))

She slowly leaned into En's touch, hearing the male smirk faintly.

(... but for now... I need to focus on how I'll leave this place and act obedient... This guy has countless things in his room, so I'll be able to make something from the materials I get here. -(Y/n))

The female gently looked up at the chains that were used to hold her.

"Those are just for safe keepings." En spoke and locked his hand into (Y/n)'s. "Can't have you using Magic or breaking free so easily, can I?" She looked down at the bed.

"... Mhm." (Y/n) then looked at her foot.

(... Well, I accounted for something like this, so all I need is to sharpen one of my nails. -(Y/n))

"Now what exactly do you have in mind?" En questioned.

"... How things will go here..." (Y/n) softly answered. She then saw En nod. The male softly looked at (Y/n).

"You have quite the expression, despite trying to adjust." It was true.

(Y/n) had a rough expression while staring forward.

"... You know I hate being restrained... And you know that I'll break out of them soon." En chuckled faintly.

"How could I forget?" He spoke while his grip around (Y/n) tightened slightly more again. Her other hand clenched her fist slightly. "A lot of things have happened then. You planned quite the amount just to escape and relocate for six years." (Y/n) softly exhaled.

"... Mhm... And I'll do it again." En chuckled.

"You think so?" He gently clenched (Y/n)'s hand.

"Yes..." Her expression got slightly more rough.

"As long as I'm alive, I have a chance of escaping. And I'll take any chance I get to escape from someone like you. I'm not dying in here."

En leaned his head back slightly with a faint hum.

"... We'll see about that."