Fujita x Reader (Requested)

Shigarakis_DeadSkin

-

"Hey, you okay?" Fujita's eyes opened. He made eye contact with a (H/c) haired female.

"Hm?" Fujita mumbled. The female helped Fujita sit up.

"You're in the Hole. What happened?" The female questioned.

"The Hole...? Which means... you're a Human!" Fujita leaped back a bit, but winced.

"You shouldn't move that much. Your stomach is still injured." Fujita grit his teeth softly.

"Right... What happened to Matsumura?!" He yelled.

"He's in the other room. He says he's waiting for you." Fujita slowly walked into the other room.

Matsumura was sitting on the couch, eating a hot dog.

"Matsumura! Did she do anything to you?" The male looked at Fujita.

"No. She just helped me heal up." Fujita looked at the door he came in from. (Y/n) walked into the room.

"You're not supposed to move until you're healed. So, you two should stay here. I'll have my sisters cook some stuff up for you guys." (Y/n) said.

"Did you make this? Or your sisters?" Matsumura questioned and held the hot dog up a bit.

"My sisters. I was busy with Fujita." (Y/n) responded. She walked out of the room.

"Matsumura, we should leave. Humans can't be trusted." Fujita said.

"This isn't poisoned. Those four didn't seem to have distaste." Matsumura responded.

"That's what they want us to think. We'll leave right when we can move without injury." Matsumura nodded.

"That's fine. But, we should still rest here." He said.

"It's true. If you two move even after you're healed. Some people might attack from the entrance of the hospital. Your bones are a bit more gentle from being broken. So, I wouldn't suggest moving that much." (Y/n) mumbled. "So, stay here for about a few more days when you're fully healed." Matsumura looked at Fujita.

"See? Not all Humans are bad."