10k Read Special

Thank you, Dorohedoro hoes, for 10k reads.

I may write the part 2 to this later.

But, it will just be taking place in Blue Night.

After the events of the pie contest, this small book is over. (Not the one shot book.)

But, once again, thank you my Dorohedoro hoes.

-

"I sometimes find it more comfortable to lay or sit on the floor." (Y/n) mumbled to Fujita.

"Uh... Right..." He responded. "So this is your third cleaner?" Fujita looked at En.

"Just lay down on the couch. And yes, she's my third cleaner. I don't send her unless there are higher level jobs that Shin and Noi can't do, or if the two are defeated during their own job." (Y/n) softly laid down on the couch and closed her eyes. Kikurage jumped off of En's lap and trot over to (Y/n), laying in front of her chest.

"She's quite strong, right, Senpai?" Noi looked at Shin. The blond nodded.

"Yeah." He responded.

"Magic?" Ebisu popped up behind (Y/n).

"She has the ability to control blood with her Magic." En responded. "Kikurage. Come back here." The pink ball of fluff didn't move.

"She can make someone go boom!" Ebisu yelled.

"I believe she's done it before." Noi mumbled. Shin nodded.

"Yeah. I think she made a Cross Eyes explode on a few jobs..." He softly responded.

"She's unbelievable, isn't she?" Chota questioned.

"When did you get here?!" En shouted.

"Just now." Chota responded.

"Can you all stop yelling? My sleep schedule's already ruined as it is..." (Y/n) mumbled. She looked at Kikurage. "Who's this...?" (Y/n) questioned.

"Kikurage. We got him from a small resuscitation party." En answered. (Y/n) hummed softly.

"Do I have any other jobs?" She mumbled.

"It's Blue Night tomorrow. Of course not." (Y/n) softly nodded.

"Then let me sleep..." She mumbled again.

"Oh dear, looks like she hasn't been getting enough sleep." Chota softly said.

-

"I am the designer for this Blue Night. Please tell me what style of clothes you would want."
The designer stretched out a bit of ruling tape.

"What are you doing, Senpai?" Shin turned to Noi, only to see her looking at (Y/n).

"You talking to me?" Shin questioned.

"No." Noi responded.

"I may have to be ready for any occasion, so I usually have a cut on my arm just in case." (Y/n) responded while she made a small cut on her arm. Blood leaked out a bit.

"Please tell me what you want the design of your clothes to be!" The designer called out.

-

"A striped suit. I want some mushroom accessories to go with it." En said as he stroked Kikurage's chin. "Make a matching suit for Kikurage." En added.

-

"As long as it's black, I don't care." Shin said. He looked up a bit.

-

"I want to look strong!" Noi shouted while flexing her muscles.

-

"I want the trendy slim look. With herringbone pattern on a thick..." Fujita continued on while looking up.

-

"Lots of jewels! A tiara! Fur!" Ebisu shouted while she bounced around.

-

"Mine can be anything..." (Y/n) mumbled and smiled softly.

-

"Something angelic, I think." Chota said while looking up in thought.

"Why are you here?" En blankly looked at Chota.

"I heard (Y/n) is finally around! I have to go to try and renew my partnership with you, too!" Chota explained. "Four years ago, you kept me locked up and didn't let me go." He whined.

"There's no way you'd be able to be my Partner." En turned and was about to walk away.

"En. Are you still looking for a Sorcerer who can control time? How ridiculous! He doesn't exist!" Chota responded and huffed, looking away. Kikurage looked at En, who seemed to sigh softly.

"There could be Sorcerers of all kind, despite how ridiculous their Magic is." (Y/n) softly said.

"Like Ebisu's Lizard Magic?" Fujita pointed to the female. She pouted a bit.

"What does that mean?!" Ebisu shouted.

"Yeah. Sorcerers of all kind could be in the Sorcerer world, or the Hole." (Y/n) closed her eyes again.

"Next, let me take your measurements." The designer said.

"Bust size, 62 cm." He said to Ebisu.

"Bust size, 104 cm." He said to Noi.

"Bust size, 86 cm." He said to (Y/n).

Ebisu looked shocked. She softly pulled on the designer's robe.

"Hey." Ebisu mumbled, making the designer turn to her.

"Huh?" He questioned.

-

En was signing a contract until one of the servants came up to him.

"Boss, a word." The servant softly called out.

"I'm busy now. It can wait." En responded and signed his signature on the paper.

"It's about the smoke shop you acquired the other day. And signs of a Sorcerer who can control time..." En's eyes widened before he sharply looked at the servant.