Noi x Devil Reader (Requested)

Requested by RavenQuinn569

-

"... So you got disqualified, huh?" (Y/n) looked up a bit.

"Yeah. Sorry. I wanted to save a friend. Some guys tried to hunt us down for Blue Night. Hopefully you can understand." (Y/n) nodded at Noi's answer.

"Yeah. That's fine." Her eyes widened a bit.

"Really?" She questioned.

"Yeah. It would make sense to save a friend who protected you. So, what'll you do now?" (Y/n) softly leaned against the wall.

"... I want to become En's Cleaner and work under Shin." Noi responded.

"I see. Well, I can't stop you. You look like you genuinely like him." (Y/n) smiled faintly. Noi looked at her.

"I do. He's real nice. You should meet him sometime. Some place where En isn't here." (Y/n) softly chuckled when Noi's face got sour.

"I'll consider it. Though, for now, I only got a day until I transform into a Devil. So, you know." (Y/n) softly pat Noi's head. "I'll give you a few visits every once in a small while. Maybe more often if possible." The teen nodded.

"Yeah! I'll count on it!" She responded.

-

"There's no time for you to be depressed. Because you'll be a Senpai now." En looked at Shin. The blond looked to the side, seeing Noi step over.

"Hey, Senpai!" She greeted.

"Hey... you..." Shin saw a shadow. The three looked up. They saw an armored figure.

They waved

They waved. Noi waved back immediately.

"Who's that?" Shin asked.

"The girl I've told you about. It's (Y/n)." Noi looked up at the female.

"I see. So she'll be becoming a Devil in a day, huh?" Shin did the same. En softly exhaled some cigarette smoke, catching the attention of the pair.

"Well, this is the last Blue Night. You two should sign a contract." He said and silently walked away. The pair looked up again, seeing darkness wings sprout from (Y/n)'s back.

"Bye, (Y/n)! Come visit sometime!" Noi spoke. (Y/n) nodded before leaping off the roof, flying away.