Fujita x Reader (Requested)

AmethystStars

-

"Oh, this is (Y/n). She's basically a housewife." (Y/n) looked down at Ebisu.

The teen felt... intimidated already. She softly stepped behind Fujita.

"She looks like a criminal!" Ebisu said.

"Oh." Fujita looked at (Y/n).

"You forgot your lunch earlier today. Did you have somewhere to go?" She questioned.

"Uh... I already ate before you made that..." Fujita responded.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I'LL FUCKING ATONE FOR IT!!" (Y/n) grabbed a knife.

"NO!!" Fujita tackled (Y/n) to the floor.

Ebisu blinked. She tilted her head slightly.

(So... Is she some sort of Yakuza or something...? She did direct that knife towards her fingers... -Ebisu)

-

"Okay. Let me introduce you... Properly this time..." Fujita mumbled, sighing softly.

"(Y/n), this is Ebisu. She's one of the lizard guy's victims. She has amnesia." (Y/n) nodded.

"I see... I believe Shin and Noi seemed to talk about her while they passed by me as I was getting groceries." She mumbled.

"Ebisu, this is (Y/n). My girlfriend." Fujita said.

"You actually have a girlfriend?!" Ebisu shouted.

"Yes..." Fujita saw Ebisu laugh.

"I never knew your type was Yakuza women!" (Y/n) stabbed the knife from earlier into the table, making Ebisu shriek.

"Fujita. This knife is getting dull. You mind if I get another one? Hey, Ebisu." The female looked at (Y/n) with a small shiver. "I want to leave that past behind. That's why I'm a... 'housewife' as Fujita calls it. If I did happen to scare you..." (Y/n) softly pat Ebisu's head. "Sorry about that." (Y/n) looked at Fujita. "Can I talk to you for a second?" The male nodded.

"... Sure...?"

-

"Did you want a kid, or what?" (Y/n) questioned, seeing Fujita's face flare up with red.

"N-No! I just wanted to introduce you to Ebisu so you don't get confused onto who she is!" Fujita saw (Y/n) approach him. His face heated up more when (Y/n) walked right in front of him.

"If you wanted a kid, that's fine." (Y/n) softly flicked Fujita's forehead. "Doesn't seem as if Ebisu likes me." (Y/n) spoke as Fujita softly rubbed his forehead.

"You may have quit a life of killing, but you still have your own characteristics of it. Your resting face is intimidating, and you still have the aura of a Yakuza..." (Y/n) nodded.

"So are you saying that I have to change what I look like?" Fujita shook his head.

"N-No!" (Y/n) tilted her head slightly.

"Then what is it that you want?" Fujita sighed softly.

"Nothing. I'm fine with you staying this way. Ebisu can probably adjust to how you are. Though, please never change. I've already adjusted to how you usually are. Your change would be-" (Y/n) softly kissed Fujita's cheek.

The male completely froze.

"I know already." She mumbled, seeing Fujita's face turn red. "Well, I'll go make cookies for Ebisu." (Y/n) walked out of the room, leaving Fujita, still red-faced.