En x Male Reader (Requested)

KurroroAsuka

(This one shot may be a bit long, so, sorry for that.)

-

"Long time no see, (Y/n)." En said. The male silently looked up at En.

He had a blush on his face. Luckily for En, his mask was covering it up.

(These feelings haven't disappeared, huh? How unfortunate. -En)

"So, there are many things I must ask you. But first..." En's eyes trailed towards the upper half of the destroyed mushroom golem. Its intestines locked around (Y/n), forcing him to the floor.

"Ow..." (Y/n) mumbled.

"I'll need you to stay put." En said.

"You roosterhead!" Thirteen said, making En look at the male.

"What are you going to do to him?!" Thirteen growled.

"Oh dear, did he just say, 'roosterhead'?" Chota questioned.

En's eyes narrowed a bit. He unclipped the mouth part of his mask and blew his smoke towards Thirteen.

The male's head was turned into a mushroom.

"Thirteen!" Kasukabe shouted.

"Stay out of this. Stuff like this is childhood friend business." Kasukabe looked at (Y/n). The male was silent. "Now I need answers. (Y/n), are you a Sorcerer who can control time-" En was cut off when he noticed a Devil land on the floor. "Chidaruma?" En questioned before seeing two other Devils landed next to Chidaruma.

"What's up, En? Long time no see." Chidaruma greeted. "Why didn't you tell me before, huh?" En made a soft noise of confusion.

"Shouldn't you be the house?" He questioned with an arched eyebrow.

"Wake up." Chidaruma responded and pulled out a Devil's calling card. "It's polite to give your card to great Sorcerers." Chidaruma held out his calling card to (Y/n).

"So he's the Sorcerer who can control time, huh?" A Devil said as he took out his calling card. The other one did, too.

"So that card was the Devil's calling card." Kasukabe mumbled. "And (Y/n)'s Magic..." En grabbed (Y/n) by the shoulders and shook the male. "So you are the Sorcerer who can control time!"

(Y/n) blinked.

-

"All right. Let's get started with these contracts." Chidaruma said.

"Let me introduce you. This is my Partner, (Y/n)." En pat (Y/n)'s shoulder. The male smiled softly.

"Where did you find him?" Noi questioned.

"Look at the ropes on him. He's been brought here by force." Shin said.

Chidaruma walked in between the groups.

"Okay guys and girls, split up and go purify your bodies." Chidaruma said.

-

"Those are the two conditions." (Y/n) said and saw En nod. Noi entered the room.

"Hey, where's Ebisu?" Fujita questioned.

"In the bathroom." Noi answered.

-

Everyone was seated in front of a table.