Slightly late 15k Special-?

This chapter contains some small manga spoilers.

So, if you don't like that, then don't really bother reading the small section below.

Spoiler - Warning

"We must not let him get around the bigger members of the En Family. Their Magic is too much to lose." Shou said while softly gritting his teeth.

"Except for Fujita." Ebisu pointed to Fujita with a soft snicker.

"Fuck you!!" Fujita shouted and repeatedly shook Ebisu by the shoulders.

"This guy is scary, if he managed to kill En..." (Y/n) mumbled.

"And he'll keep going after us." Shou responded.

No more - Manga Spoilers

(Y/n) silently sat up.

"You finally awake?" Noi questioned. (Y/n) softly nodded. "Great. Because you gotta look at the amount of application forms you got." Noi pointed to the three stacks.

"I only have a Magic vacuum. The fuck is up with these?" (Y/n) questioned.

"We made a mistake. We thought he wanted us to recruit you." A servant responded. He looked at En, who was sitting on the couch, looking down with a depressed aura.

"They're gonna end up finding out information about you..." He mumbled.

"This is certainly new. This didn't happen the first time." (Y/n) looked up a bit with thought.

(I didn't do anything to change the future. I wonder what happened. -(Y/n))

"So, Shou, right?" The said, bandage faced male softly nodded. "Uh, nice to meet you." (Y/n) softly stuck her hand out. Shou silently shook it before putting his hand back on his lap.

"I can say the same to you." He responded.

(He spoke...! -(Y/n))

The female smiled softly.

"So, I haven't seen you much times before. Where've you been?" (Y/n) questioned.

"I was here. You just didn't notice." Shou responded, making (Y/n) softly sigh. "It's only normal. I don't have much of a presence. So it's hard to detect me." Shou added.

"Painful, huh?" (Y/n) mumbled.

"Sometimes." Shou responded before looking at the gloomy En. "Why don't you go ahead and comfort him? Shin tried while you were sleeping. Didn't work much." (Y/n) hummed softly.

"I guess it's worth a try. Well, it was nice finally talking to you." Shou softly nodded as (Y/n) got up. She walked in front of En.

"I possibly gave the wrong order without realizing it... The goal was to keep you a secret... Sorry about that..." He mumbled.

"Uh, right..." (Y/n) responded. She tilted her head a bit with a soft smile.

(She probably forgot about me already, even if its been a few seconds. I should just disappear. -Shou)

"Hey, (Y/n)." En mumbled.

"Hm?" (Y/n) tilted her head a bit.

"You're gonna need a small tattoo in order to be-"

"Not going through this again."

(Y/n) walked down the hall.

En arched an "eyebrow".

Shou was slightly confused.

Shin and Noi were about ready to go after (Y/n).

Ebisu and Fujita followed after (Y/n).