Noi x Reader (Requested)

ezzyloid

-

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Noi shouted. (Y/n) looked back.

"Oh, hello, Noi." She spoke with a soft smile.

"How are you doing? I heard that you used your Magic up for too long, that your way of walking is different now." (Y/n) nodded.

"Yeah. I have to use a crutch to walk normally now." (Y/n) softly laughed. She and Noi continued to walk forward.

"Is that so? Well, the others may be a bit creeped out by it." Noi said.

"Probably." (Y/n) looked forward.

"So, how long until you can walk normally without a crutch?" Noi questioned.

"I don't exactly know. But, I've spent a month or two while my Magic was active. So I have to stay like this for a bit." Noi nodded.

"I see. Then, you can't use your Magic?" (Y/n) nodded.

"En told me not to do it. I can't really use Magic for two weeks or so." She said.

"Ms. (Y/n)! You're not supposed to be out of bed!" A servant called out as he ran over.

"Really? I just needed to go for a small walk." (Y/n) responded with a small close eyed smile.

"You're supposed to be in bed?" Noi questioned.

"Yeah. En didn't want me out of there for some reason." Noi sighed softly and put (Y/n) over her shoulder.

"I'll get her back to her room. You can go back to whatever you're doing." The servant nodded and ran off.

-

"Jeez. Just rest, okay?" Noi said and took off her mask. She softly kissed (Y/n)'s forehead. "I have a job to do in a few. But when I'm back, I'll give you some cuddles, okay?" (Y/n) smiled softly and nodded.

"Sure."