Fujita x Reader (Requested)

Shigarakis_DeadSkin

-

"You're not even mad?!" Fujita shouted towards (Y/n).

"Of what?" The female looked at Fujita.

"If you had tackled me any later, you could have died!" (Y/n) frowned softly.

"But I didn't." She responded.

"But you could have!" Fujita repeatedly poked (Y/n)'s forehead. "Why can't you get into your head that I'm worried for you?! Not as a brother figure! But I actually can't afford to lose you because I love you!"

Ebisu's jaw dropped a bit.

"He actually said it..." Ebisu mumbled.

"I knew you were oblivious! But as En's Cleaner, you should be more knowing of your surroundings!" Fujita backed away.

"I'd suggest you're oblivious, too. Even Ebisu knows by now." Ebisu snickered.

"She likes you too, idiot!" Ebisu responded.

"Let's take it that we're both oblivious, and leave it at that." (Y/n) softly pat Fujita's head. "Besides, our group won. Be happy about that." (Y/n) stopped for a bit. Though, she softly kissed Fujita's cheek right after. (Y/n) silently walked away.

"(Y/n) has her own ways of expressing her love." Noi said while she walked over.

"She doesn't like to show it. I didn't expect her to like you, though." Shin responded. "But, you're one lucky guy. Treat her nicely, or you're the one on our hit list." Fujita nodded a bit.

Antagonist Dorohedoro One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें