En x Male Reader (Requested)

skull_skeleton2020

-

"I've heard about you. Is a fight all you want?" A 17 year old En questioned.

(Y/n), the same age, nodded silently.

"What exactly would I get if I win?" En questioned.

"I'll be your personal servant." (Y/n) answered.

(From what I've heard, he's quite strong. Maybe he can give me a small amusement. -En)

-

"Did you just wake up after oversleeping?" A servant questioned (Y/n).

The tall male remained silent with half-lidded eyes. He took a small second to process things.

"Are you already mad?" Noi walked over. (Y/n) looked at the female.

"I always look like this. I'm not mad." (Y/n) said.

"Is that so?" Shin arched an eyebrow and looked up at (Y/n). The male nodded silently. He walked down the hall. On the way there, he saw the person he seemed to love.

En.

"There you are." En said while he looked up at (Y/n). "Did you oversleep again?" (Y/n) nodded. "What time did you sleep?" En turned and walked away. (Y/n) silently followed after.

"Pretty late." The male softly answered.

"I figured." En sighed softly. "Try not to pressure yourself." The red haired male looked at (Y/n) for a small second before looking back forward.

"No promises." (Y/n) mumbled. En stopped and looked at (Y/n). The male stopped and looked back at En.

"You're lucky you're my favorite." The male muttered and turned. He walked away again with (Y/n) following after.

"Did you say something?" The (H/c) haired male questioned.

"No." En responded. A soft blush grew on his face. (Y/n) hummed softly. He looked around a bit.

-

(This woman just made me realize how jealous I could be over (Y/n). -En)

The (H/c) haired male was being flirted with by some woman. He looked blank as she shook his slightly oversized sleeves.

En silently walked behind (Y/n) and death glared the woman.

"Talk or touch my crush again, and I make sure your voice is blocked out."

En pulled on (Y/n)'s sleeve with clear jealousy. The two walked away from the woman, who seemed confused.

(Wait... He's with En...? -Woman)

-

"Hey, what was that about?" (Y/n) questioned. He and En walked into an alley.

"We're not talking about it." En responded. (Y/n)'s eyes narrowed a bit.

"What did you mean by 'crush'?" En's face heated up. "Was it just something to get that woman away?" En looked down.

"No." He responded and stuffed his hands in his pockets. (Y/n) silently looked at the entrance of the alley.

"Let's just go home. You can explain everything there." (Y/n) silently grabbed En's hand.

Normally, En would have immediately tugged his hand away if anyone tried this.
Hell, he'd even turn the person into a mushroom.

However, En stayed calm and silently followed after (Y/n).

Behind the male's mask was a blush.

A slightly bright one.