Dokuga x Half Devil Reader (Requested)

MakiWolf200

-

"Then, I guess there's no such thing as regrets in this world anymore." (Y/n) smiled softly.

"That's my line! Come out, guys!"

Cross Eyes with weapons in hand seemed to circle around (Y/n).

"This place is our turf. I'll keep this simple for you. Keep your money here, and we'll let you leave in one piece!" (Y/n) smirked softly.

"Jeez, this part of town is weird. But, okay then. It's my policy to see to it when it comes to a fight. If you want my money, you're gonna have to fight me for it." The Cross Eye grunted.

"Fine then! Guys! Get her!"

While the Cross Eyes lunged for (Y/n), she had them punched down to the floor in a few seconds.

(Y/n) slowly turned to the leader, clenching her fist.

He and the Cross Eyes from earlier seemed to bow.

"We're sorry! We'll leave!" (Y/n) blinked.

"... Huh?"

"We're weak against stronger people. That's our strong suit." (Y/n) blinked again. She smiled softly, and adjusted the strap on her guitar case.

"Well, I won't exactly beat up people who are bowing and scraping." (Y/n) walked past the Cross Eyes.

The sighed with relief.

-

(Y/n) pushed the door open.

"I'm home!" She called out.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Ton greeted.
Ushishimada seemed to grunt.
Tetsujo waved.
Dokuga wasn't anywhere in view.
Saji was just sewing, as usual.

"Where's Dokuga?" (Y/n) questioned.

"In the other room." Tetsujo responded. (Y/n) nodded. She walked into the other room, seeing Dokuga with a roll of bandages.

"... You got hurt... Didn't you?" (Y/n) smiled softly.

"Unfortunately, yeah. Though, I can take care of myself, you know." Dokuga looked down, slightly.

"... Still, I actually want to help you this time." (Y/n) blinked. She smiled softly.

"Okay then." She sat down on one of the beds as Dokuga looked at her right arm.

"That cut from a week ago is open again." He said.

"Yeah. It kind of hurts. Though, I'll be fine with some proper care."

Dokuga silently looked at (Y/n).

"... This treatment is going to suck. Badly."

-

"A-A Devil...?!" Dokuga backed away.

"(Y/n). You have completed your Devil training. You are now a full pledged Devil."

(Y/n) slowly nodded.

"I see..." She mumbled.

The Devil in front of her seemed to disappear into darkness.

"... You're a full pledges Devil now... huh?" Dokuga softly approached (Y/n). She nodded.

"It does seem like it." She responded.

"... Will you... Will you visit sometime?" Dokuga questioned again.

"Due to how busy Devils are, I'm not very sure." Dokuga softly grabbed (Y/n)'s wrist.

"... Please? For everyone?"

(Y/n) looked out the other room.

The others were still doing what they were doing.

(Y/n) smiled softly, looking back at Dokuga.

"Yeah. I'll come back sometime. Hopefully Boss doesn't mind that I became a Devil."

Dokuga smiled softly. He pulled (Y/n) in for a hug.

"Good. I'll try to explain things to him."

(Y/n) softly kissed Dokuga's forehead, making the male blush softly.

"Like I said, being a Devil has busy outcomes. So it may take quite the time to visit. Though, if I ever see that you or the others are in trouble, I'll help whenever I can." (Y/n) saw Dokuga nod.

"You better." He spoke, smiling softly.

"Smiles suit you." (Y/n) leaned against the wall.

"Don't start that with me." Dokuga shook his head slightly.