Shin x Neko Reader (Requested)

NekoMitsuChan

-

(Y/n) looked at Shin.

"You okay?" (Y/n) questioned.

"Mhm." Shin responded, looking back at (Y/n) from his phone.

"You need something to eat, or are you not hungry?"

Shin chuckled softly.

"I'm fine." He responded.

"Okay then. Just making sure." Shin sat up.

He sat down next to (Y/n) and pulled her onto his lap.

"How about you play like this?" Shin questioned and grabbed his phone. He slipped his arms around (Y/n)'s waist and softly messed with her cat ears a bit.

(Y/n) looked forward, eventually playing her game with a comforted feeling.

-

Shin felt slightly bored.

He would mostly rest around while the two were around each other.

Sometimes, the two would give each other affection.

It was honestly boring to him that (Y/n) would put games over him at times.

But this was something new.

Of course, the two were close at the moment, but (Y/n) was still prioritizing her games over Shin.

-

When (Y/n) finished her game, she looked at Shin.

The male looked at her for a split second before softly kissing her cheek.

Shin went back to gaming on his phone.

He gave small amounts of attention to (Y/n)'s cat ears after.

(Y/n) immediately wrapped her arms around Shin and softly pinned the male to the bed.

A soft smile grew on his face as he hugged back immediately.

The two resumed to cuddling for about a whole hour before (Y/n) went back to her game while on Shin's lap.

He was sometimes entertained by the game, but sometimes not.

Every once in a while, the two would give each other more cuddles when they felt like it.

-

Shin was mostlyentertained by this, and most definitely wanted it to happen again.

He wanted (Y/n)'s attention, but also wanted her happy.

(Y/n) wanted to play her games, but knew Shin was mostly bored if she gave him no attention, so she mostly wanted to give him cuddles.

-

"You mind if I sleep over?" Shin questioned when realizing the time.

"I don't mind. You want the couch, or do you want to sleep with me?" Shin smiled softly at the answer.

"Sleeping with you." He responded.

"Hm. Might as well get some food and drinks. You want anything in specific?" Shinarched an eyebrow.

"You're going to the store? At 12:09?" (Y/n) nodded.

"You can come with me." She responded. Shin softly nodded and got up.

"Okay then." He and (Y/n) walked out of the room, leaving the TV on.