Shin, Noi, Chota, and En x Male Reader (Requested)

KurroroAsuka

-

"Hey, (Y/n)? Can I talk to you about something in private?" (Y/n) tilted his head a bit, but, shook his head.

"Probably not. I have some things that I need to do." (Y/n) answered.

"I have tea ready for us in that room." En said.

"Deal." (Y/n) followed after En.

"It's not anything bad, I assure you. It's just a mere talk to the past. A small job requires me to think back into memory, and I don't remember everything." (Y/n) nodded again.

"I see. By there are some stuff that I forgot, too." He responded.

"(Y/n)!!!!" Chota shouted.

En grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and sped up his pace a bit.

"We really don't want to run into him..." En mumbled.

"Why not?" (Y/n) questioned before a certain male ran up to the pair. He looked at the grip En had on (Y/n)'s hand.

"No!!! You already stole him away?!" (Y/n) arched an eyebrow.

"I don't understand. He just told me he had a job to do. And he wanted me to help him on it." (Y/n) responded.

"He obviously doesn't have jack shit to do today! Come with me instead!" Chota grabbed (Y/n)'s left arm. En grabbed (Y/n)'s right.

Chota and En death glared each other.

"Senpai!" Shin and Noi called out. Fujita and Ebisu were behind them. The four walked up to the trio.

"What's going on?" Noi questioned.

"I'm being invited into two things at once." (Y/n) answered.

"My job is more important!"

"You don't have jack shit to do today!"

"A harem!" Ebisu called out.

"I'm pretty sure (Y/n) doesn't want anything to do with you guys." Noi pulled (Y/n) away and pulled the male to her chest. "So, he should go out with me for ice cream!" Shin's eyebrow twitched.

"Without me, you hulking woman?"

"What the hell did you say?!"

Shin and Noi just death glared each other.

"I'm pretty sure he asked for a sparring session earlier on. So he should come with me for it. He said I'm the perfect sparring partner for him."

(I'm so confused! -(Y/n))

"Then let me come with you!" Noi shouted.

"No way! Us two only." Shin pulled (Y/n) away from Noi. The (H/c) haired male looked a bit blank. Though, no one except Fujita and Ebisu seemed to notice that.

"So you think you can just hog (Y/n) all day, huh?!" Noi shouted.

"I'm not hogging him! I'm entertaining him!" Shin shouted back.

"You really are hogging him!" Chota busted in.

"Hey, En, did you actually have something to do, or did you just want to discuss memories?" En sighed softly.

"Yeah. I guess so." He mumbled.

"Then let's go. Before anyone else notices." (Y/n) softly pushed En away. The two silently got out of the area.

"I swear, (Y/n) has to choose someone out of you four..." Fujita muttered.

"And it's gonna be me!" Shin, Noi, and Chota shouted simultaneously.

"En's missing!!" Chota realized.