"I'd much rather remove the red entirely and be a white-haired Kaneki." He smiled wide and Edwin giggled. The sound was nice.

Aiden got startled when he heard Lili laughing quietly. He turned around to see her having her head on her palm, elbow resting on the piano, and looking at them.

"What are you two even talking about this early in the morning?" She said, laughing. He felt guilty for waking her up.

"How long have you been awake?" Aiden asked while walking forward and standing right in front of her. Lili had to look up to see his face.

"Since you got mesmerized enough by my brother's hair color to stand up and run to him."

"Well, the blue really suits his face! What do you expect? I'm only human!" Aiden looked over his shoulder at the doctor and he noticed him blushing. He wanted to see the pretty face with red cheeks better, but before he could, the young doctor turned around.

"Come on, you two. It's time for breakfast." Edwin said, and left the room.

Aiden and Lili looked at each other and laughed out loud for no reason at all.

DeleteCreated with Sketch.

Aiden was going through his suitcase. There were some clothes that he hadn't bothered unpacking when he first got here. He searched through various pieces, wondering why he had brought so many clothes in the first place until he found what he was looking for.

"Found it!" He whispered to himself and looked behind his back at Edwin who was arguing about some irrelevant thing with Vincent. He walked over to him and turned the tall guy to face himself. He started tying the skeleton handkerchief he had in his hands over Edwin's face.

"There. Now you are really a Grimmjow." He looked at the blue-haired guy, enjoying what he was seeing.

"Why did you even have a skeleton handkerchief with you here?" Edwin's eyes widened, pulling down the cloth to his neck, looking at it.

"I have no idea!" Aiden laughed. "You can continue with your conversation now." He was about to leave when Edwin grabbed his wrist, stopping him on his track.

"Could you help me convince Vincent that chickens don't have tails?" Edwin pled. Aiden looked back and forth between a very sulky Vin and a desperate Edwin.

"Broooo, roosters have tails, so the chickens should have it too. They are practically family."

Vincent whined, bouncing on his bed. Aiden got surprised by the very intelligent reason Vin had come up with.

He looked at Edwin "I mean, roosters do have tails so... why not just agree on the fact that they do indeed have tails?"

Edwin gave up and sighed deeply. Aiden smiled at him, patted his hand before leaving the room.

DeleteCreated with Sketch.

Aiden had been tiptoeing around this one lyric both Edwin and Luis said was so good. He had a melody in his mind, but he just didn't like the idea of actually making it. It was too personal, more than his other songs, and he couldn't imagine himself singing it on stage. He knew he would break into tears if he tried to do so. But he decided to just give it a go. Just to show both of them he was right, and the lyrics were indeed trash. He practically lived in the piano room for 5 days before finishing the whole song and recording it with his headphones.

He sat back and decided to listen to it now that it was done. He didn't understand the concept of time or his surroundings as soon as the song started playing. All the memories he had and all the feelings he had put in the lyrics came rushing back at him and he started crying hard without realizing it. When the song finished, he ripped the headphones from his ears and threw the phone to the other side of the room. It hit the wall and made a crashing sound. He put his head on his palms and the tears kept pouring out, not really able to stop himself. Soon it was like his throat had been blocked and he wasn't able to get any air inside. He was completely out of it, trying hard to get at least a little air in. The struggle made him fall down on his knees, bending in half while clutching onto his shirt on his chest, inhaling roughly and still crying. He heard fast footsteps reaching him. The figure sat in front of him and grabbed his face, making him look up. The man's lips moved, but he couldn't hear anything. He didn't even know who this person was. Someone else ran toward him, straightening his hand and injecting him with something, and soon he was out. Endless darkness surrounding him.

When he opened his eyes again, he didn't know what had happened and why his hands and legs were tied to the bed. He wasn't even in his room. A nurse noticed he was awake, told him to lie still while she got the doctor.

He finished the song, he copied the mp3 format to his phone, he started listening to it, and then what? He didn't remember anything. A few minutes later, Chad and Edwin came.

"How are you feeling?" Chad asked with a folder in his hand.

"Why am I tied up?"

Chad frowned. "You had a severe breakdown. Do you remember anything?"

"No. Can you open these, please? My limbs are sore." Aiden tried to move his hand to prove his point. Chad gestured at Edwin toward the ties, and the tall doctor started opening them.

"Has this ever happened before?" Chad asked again.

"What? I don't even know what happened. I was listening to this song and next thing I know I'm tied up to a bed BDSM style." Aiden was getting annoyed by all the questions.

"Then let me explain it to you. When Lucas and Edwin found you, you were having a panic attack, unable to breathe. They injected you with suppressants to calm you down. But then you seemed to have a terrible nightmare, shaking intensely, and when they succeeded in waking you up, you became aggressive. Shouting and throwing yourself around. That's when they had to inject you with haloperidol, and that's what we rarely use on patients here."

Aiden's face lost its color. Had he really done all of that?

Chad started talking again. "Aiden, I think it's time for you to open up at last. Something's eating you up and you need to tell us so we can help you."

Aiden kept quiet for a while, frowning and looking down at his hands. "And I think you should go screw yourself." He looked around the room, avoiding the doctors' eyes. "Can I go to my room now?"

Chad sighed deeply and said yes. Aiden walked fast, not looking anywhere but at his feet. When he reached his room, he went straight to Vincent, who was lying on his bed, hugged the boy from behind, rested his head on Vin's shoulder and closed his eyes, falling asleep soon after.