Chapter 394: Torment

Baiguteng does not deny the analysis of Langzhi.

"I heard that my son also fell into the water, how about them?" Lang Zhi asked.

White Bone Vine said: "At Hu Mi Tian's house."

"I'm going to see them." Lang Zhi went out of the house for this reason, but only went to see the conditions of the wolf cubs, and then plunged into the work to paralyze himself.

No one saw Lele coming out, nor did he see him getting wet, and Langzhi didn't notice Lele, too. Anyway, there was a white bone vine at home, so it shouldn't happen.

As everyone knows, Lele at this time is still under the ice like a coolie, beating the ice.

...

Langzhi guessed that Xiong Yao has not finish his work for a while, and did not go home until the sun went down.

However, when he returned, he found that the bedroom door was still closed, and the wolf cubs returned.

"Dad, hungry." The wolf cubs heard the sound and walked out of the kitchen, shouting in rows standing in front of the kitchen.

Their mouths and faces are covered with sawdust. This is the food stored in the family before. If they want to be hungry, they can't be hungry. It's just not that delicious.

Afraid of hearing a sound that would make him mad, Lang Zhi walked over quickly and asked, "What do you want to eat?"

"We want to eat meat." The wolf cubs said.

Langzhi walked into the kitchen, and his eyes were full of chicken feathers and chicken blood. The white bone vine was plucking chicken feathers, and the chicken was full of wolf teeth marks.

How familiar is this picture?  Isn’t it the first time he and Xiong Yao dealt with chicken?  Still Guoguo taught them how to deal with it.

The wolf smiled and walked into the kitchen and said, "Scalding with boiling water will make the chicken feathers easy to pluck."

White bone vine: "Really?"

Lang Zhi took an iron pan and directly used his palm to produce a golden-blue flame. He quickly burned a pan of boiling water and lost a chicken.

"Guoguo has caught the cold, and some soup should be more appropriate. I will make one for the chicken soup, and you can rest." Langzhi said while plucking chicken feathers. 

The wolf cubs also came to join in the fun, pulling chicken feathers with their father.

"I want to eat roast chicken."

"Eat chicken hot pot."

"It's the best steamed, and Lele and Qiuqiu also like it. Ah... Ah!" the eldest said, and sneezed loudly.

He finished sneezing with a single sneeze, which caused the second and third elders to sneeze one after another.

The wolf said, "It looks like we have to stew two chickens."

Hear the speaking of the eldest, Lang Zhi found out that he was not there and asked, "Where is Lele?"

The wolf cubs shook their heads together.

Lang Zhi looked at the white bone vine, the white bone vine's complexion unchanged, and said coldly, "I don't know."

He really didn't know what happened to Lele underwater.

Langzhi knew that the white bone vine did not like Lele, and he was accustomed to this indifferent attitude, but he had never thought that he had the heart to kill his own child, so he didn't think about Lele still at the bottom of the lake.

"He loves to sleep so much, he should have fallen asleep in a certain corner," Langzhi said. He was bored in his heart and was too lazy to think too much about it, so he was stuffed with the ingredients.

For dinner, Langzhi made the easiest and most convenient roast chicken, and had a casual meal.

The wolf cubs caught a bit of cold and went back to the bedroom to sleep before the chicken soup was ready.

Lang Zhi was guarding the chicken soup in the kitchen, and wanted Guoguo to drink it for the first time. Although it lasted so long, after the end, Guoguo would probably fall asleep for the first time.

Keeping like this is all night.

Lang Zhi was lucky, at most he heard some subtle voices.

But the white bone vine can see and hear everything. It is more difficult than Langzhi. He was sleeping in winter and didn't close his eyes all night.