Chapter 355: One Bedroom With Four Beds

"But if Lele is outside, there will be danger." The eldest said worriedly.

The White Bone Teng is anxious to encounter danger, but with his understanding of this site, he had not yet threatened Lele's life, and he is a little disappointed.

In fact, just as the white bone vine said, Lele is like a fish in the water outside, more free than in the white bone vine.

He lay down on the ground, and the aura of a natural strong man made the surrounding weak plants tremble, converging branches and leaves, and letting large patches of sunlight cast down.

Lele lay on the carpet of wilted green grass, basking in the heat of the sun, with a satisfying expression, and a bunch of soft green hair on top of her head full of energy.

He lay on the ground and slept, feeling a little hungry, so he get up and wanted to find his mother.

Walking to the edge of the white bone vine covering, looking at the denser vines, a bad premonition suddenly rose in Lele's heart.

Stepping in, with a squeak, a vine came over.

Lele jumped away quickly and is almost caught by the vine.

"I'm looking for my mother." Lele and Baiguteng maintained a certain distance, stated.  After speaking, he approached again, and some vines came again.

This time he is prepared and avoided hurriedly.

"My mother is inside!" Lele's voice is a little anxious, afraid that he would be hungry, and his stomach would suddenly become even more hungry.

No matter what Lele said, Baiguteng just didn't let him in. Lele tried a few times, but stand aside helplessly, looking through his eyes.

"mom……"

At home, the three wolf cubs who did bad things feeling terrified, and they did a lot of duty at home, which caused the adults to look at them a few more times.

"Where is Lele?" Langzhi asked casually.

"Lele... Lele is out basking in the sun." The eldest stammered.

Lang Zhi guessed that Lele might be out. The eldest and the others are feeling nervous.  He understands Lele's toughness, and he doesn't worry so he didn't talk about it more. 

The wolf cubs all breathed a sigh of relief.

Bai Yue wake up after sleeping for two hours, rubbing her eyes and went downstairs.

"I'm hungry." Bai Yue said weakly.

After all, there is a baby with a huge appetite to raise, and her stomach is hungry faster than usual.

"There are ready-made barbecue and chicken soup in the kitchen. I'll bring it to you." Xiong Yao said immediately, quickly stepping into the kitchen.

Bai Yue quickly sit down at the dining table and waited for the food to be served. While eating, she looked at the newly furnished home: "It's exactly the same as before."

Langzhi smiled and said, "The bedroom has been changed and a few more beds have been added."

I added a few more...

Bai Yue's movements became stiff, and she lowered her head and worked hard.

Since they came back, they have been sleeping in the same room, basically two people sleep on the bed, two people sleep on the floor, extra beds are really necessary.

But with the extra bed, Bai Yue felt uncomfortable again.

After having a full meal, Bai Yue pretended to inadvertently walk into the bedroom to look at the new look of the room.

The room has not changed much from before, except that the computer desk has been moved to the corner to make room for four beds.  Fortunately, the master bedroom of Langzhi is already spacious, and it does not appear crowded with a few extra beds.

The four beds are placed side by side, the middle one is as wide as the previous one, and the next three are much smaller, but large enough for adult males to sleep.

Don't think about it, that big bed belongs to her.

As for why her bed would be wider... the answer made Bai Yue just want to choke the wolf who is so arranged.

Bai Yue's face started to get hot, and there is an urge to grab a small bed.