Chapter 338: Siege Of Shi Quan

"Baby don't go!" Bai Yue shouted, and is about to get up from the white bone vine.

Bai Gu Teng hugged her directly and glanced at Langzhi: "The door is open?"

"Yeah." Lang Zhi replied, "Outside the battle is in a ball, the children are in danger when he go out. We have to catch him quickly."

Baiguteng thought to himself: dead clean.

But Yueyue would definitely be sad, so he didn't object, and walked out with Baiyue in his arms.

...

Outside, the two armies confronted each other and the atmosphere is tense.

Hu Mitian stand at the forefront of the exiled beast army, scrutinizing the orcs on the opposite side with a gaze of the world, chuckled lightly, and said, "You really made me look at me with admiration. For the sake of selfish desires, invert black and white, and abandon righteousness."

Hu Mitian smiled as usual, but this smile revealed loneliness and sadness. He looked at the plants that are quickly uprooted, and mocked: "Today is the capital's retribution. It is your retribution and my retribution."

"Head of State..." The Panther took a step forward.

Shi Quan's eyes dazzled. Just as he is about to say something, Hu Mitian said first: "I am no longer your head of state. From now on, we are enemy."

In fact, the high-level people understand Hu Mitian's true identity, and the orcs in the city vaguely understand, but they all tacitly accept the frame of Shi Quan because they want to get Guoguo.

However, Guoguo seemed to be the moon in the mirror. Before it became reality, their head of state abandoned them first, which left their hearts empty.

The capital is destroyed because of this. Except for Shi Quan, no one did regret it.

Feeling that the atmosphere is not right, Shi Quan immediately opened his mouth to control the dominance: "Defeat them, take away Guoguo, and we will rebuild the city!"

"Take Guoguo! Build a city!"

A large army shouted in unison, their voices are emotional, and it seemed to bring the atmosphere back to the original point of the same enemy.

Shi Quan cocked the corner of his mouth with satisfaction and turned into a beast, raising his head and roaring: [Kill!]

The beast army surged forward like a tide. 

Two snow-white foxes are sandwiched between the two armies, and Fenghu immediately greeted Xuehu to run towards him.

Xuehu hesitated for a moment and run away.

As the temporary leader of the exiled beast army, Xiong Yao roared and charged up.

Although Hu Mitian was is the leader of this army, he rushed forward like a sharpened sword.

The two armies have not yet fought, and they have reborn.

They see the high-levels who are running in line at Shi Quan staring at each other, suddenly speeding up and rushing to the front, then turning around to surround Shi Quan.

"Huh!" Shi Quan snorted angrily and looked at them questioningly.

The higher-ups didn't explain, they surrounded him and bit them.

The civilians had the opportunity to have normal females, but they are deprived of their best interests, and they had grievances.

Now that the capital is ruined, this has crushed their psychological defenses, and the appreciation of Shi Quan disappeared instantly, leaving only complaints and anger.

If Guoguo and the others are also released, there is no need to be hostile to the wolf and the others. This Shi Quan should go wherever it takes.

Shi Quan immediately understand it and cried out in his heart.

I'm afraid I can't escape today.

Shi Quan's strength is inherently vain, any high-level person present can crush him, more than a dozen high-level attacks together, he is completely unable to parry.

The high-levels fight themselves, and the troops in the capital are stunned and settled in place, not knowing what to do.

Hu Mitian said coldly at the corner of his mouth. It seemed that this Shi Quan has lost all popular anymore.

"Roar!"

With a roar, the tiger rushed into the battle circle, stand out from the beasts, and bit the neck of Shi Quan.