Chapter 335: Viper In The Rat Group

"What!"

With a scream, he cut the doctor's throat unsuspectingly and fall to the ground.

Everyone is shocked and hurried to catch the baby.

The message that these people want to kill himself is engraved in the baby's consciousness, so it is the first action to start at birth.

Shi Quan's regrets are all removed, and he palmed the baby who is throwing at him.

The baby is fanned to the wall, leaving a blood mark on the wall.

He knew that he couldn't beat the orc, and when he fell to the ground, he dragged a long umbilical cord and quickly rushed out of the ward.

"This is not a female. It's a monster, catch him! If it doesn't work, just kill it!" Shiquan roared angrily because of his regret.

The high-level people outside the ward see a blood baby running out, and before they recovered, they heard Shi Quan's order, and they are all taken aback.

The smell of blood became stronger in the ward, and four or five bodies in white coats are down.

Bai Yue wake up and glanced at Doctor Leopard beside him: "Where is my baby?"

Doctor Leopard is still stunned, Shi Quan glanced at Bai Yue coldly, as if the regret just now never belonged to him.

"Lock her up, I'll chase that monster!" Shi Quan said.

Bai Yue rolled her eyes and looked at the scene in the ward, her head completely blank.

Shi Quan is about to leave, but at this moment received news that the crystal is already destroyed.

Black Panthers and other military leaders also received the news.

Compared with crystals, a monster is not worth mentioning.

Shi Quan and the executives left immediately and put the escaped baby aside.

However, the guard in the center of the base did not relax, and the army is searching for newborn babies everywhere. 

However, the baby seemed to disappear out of thin air. In the end, they only found a severed umbilical cord in a bathroom, and then completely lost the baby's trace.

"Strange, how powerful a newborn child can be, how can it disappear out of thin air?"

"Could it be the child of that mental ability person who inherited his mental ability?"

"Although the orcs won't awaken their supernatural powers until they are five years old, Guoguo's children are not necessarily true."

A group of troops chatted while searching, but found nothing unusual.

Suddenly the leading orc turned around and realized that there were only three of them left in the team.

"What about the people?"

The three of them were horrified and defensive.

With a "shoo", a blood-stained child rushed to the back of a person's neck and bit his spine.

The remaining two people are so scared that they are completely devoid of reason. With a beast, they rushed towards the blood baby.

He see two adult beasts fluttering in panic, but the baby that is attacked by them is flexibly avoiding the opponent's attack, and biting on the other's neck with one bite, ending their lives.

The enclosed military base is like a poisonous snake put in a group of rats, turning it into a purgatory on earth bit by bit.

The blood filled the air in every corner, so dense that it could hardly be removed.

On the ground, there are only tragic corpses, not a single mouth.

Only in Bai Yue's ward, there are also a group of trembling doctors.

"A lot of beast soldiers died outside." A nurse who had just escaped from the outside tremblingly said, and she glanced at the weak Bai Yue in fear.

Doctor Leopard put Bai Yue in his arms and gave her a mouthful of warm water without saying a word.

"My baby..." Bai Yue is anxious. Of course she could understand those people. Those people must have been killed by her baby. The baby had kill so many people. What about the injury?  What should I do if the baby get killed?  Why didn't he hide first?  Wait for Qiuqiu to protect him!