Chapter 349: Name

The baby had a small pink mouth with eyes full of tears. He pulled out from the soil as soon as he put his hands hard, and opened his arms to make a  "hug" preparation.

Seeing that the baby could get up easily, Bai Yue couldn't help twitching her eyes twice just waiting to hold him.

This baby is... a little hypocritical.

Hypocritical, the baby still feels distressed.  Bai Yue quickly digs through a layer of debris and pulls out the baby.

"The baby is good." Bai Yue coaxed softly, slapped the dirt on the baby's body, and stared at Bai Guteng angrily.

"How can you do this? If I don't find out, are you not going to let him out?"

The white bone vine has never been so blamed by Yue Yue, panicked for a moment, and argued: "The soil is good here, the competition is small, and it is suitable for babies to grow."

"You..." Bai Yue condensed.

The baby's soft hands are dragging his mother's clothes tightly, and he is slapped in the face of his father in a gesture of being aggrieved and seeking shelter.

Bai Yue is so distressed that she patted her baby on the back again, "The baby is not afraid, follow mom and see how dad bullies you."

"Yeah!" The baby nodded repeatedly, but never leaked a drop of tears in his eyes. After inhaling, there is no tear in his eyes, and some are just winning cunning.

Bai Gu Teng knew that the baby is pretending at a glance, but Yueyue is still convinced.  He knew that he had debunked the baby, and Yueyue would definitely not believe it, so he is extremely frustrated.

However, "Dad"... is crowned with this title by Yueyue, Baiguteng inexplicably feels better, and the corners of his mouth lifted slightly.

This title made him seem to be closer to Yue Yue.

Lang Zhi has rectified the beast army and is ready to set off. Xiong Yao walked quickly to Bai Yue's side, and said in a deep voice, "Go, I will carry you."

"Yeah." Bai Yue nodded lightly and walked towards Xiong Yao.

Xiong Yao carry Bai Yue, and Bai Yue held the baby, running in front of the animal army.

The baby is so sleepy that he fell asleep in a short while.

Bai Yue moved gently to adjust her holding posture, gently smoothing his green hair, and the corners of her mouth could not restrain the ground from rising.

As soon as Xiong Yao lowered his head, he see the maternal hair of the female, his heart suddenly softened, but a trace of desire appeared.

"Have you chosen his name?" Xiong Yao asked in a low voice.

Yesterday he knew about Bai Yue's new baby, so he is not surprised when the child appear suddenly.

Bai Yue shook her head and looked at the Baiguteng on the side: "Qiuqiu, what name should I give to the child?"

Bai Gu Teng is asked with a dazed expression, with a "up to you" expression.

Bai Yue is angry when she see it, her cheeks bulged, and annoyed: "He is your child! Of course you have to give him a name!"

Bai Guteng thought: There is no father to give me a name.

With this attitude, the single dogs around him rolled their eyes and waited to besiege.  Even the three beasts looked away, afraid that they could not help biting them.

Bai Yue didn't have any hope for the bone vine, and asked, "How about Lele? Let's start with a nickname."

"It sounds good." Xiong Yao nodded.

The wolf said: "The first word of Baiguteng is Bai. Guoguo, your previous name was also Bai. How about your child's last name?"

This is a break from the tradition of surnamed by species. After all, the baby is the offspring of a plant. It is too dangerous for him to be attacked by the orcs.