Chapter 302: Parasitized?

In order to save time, Xiong Yao and Langzhi worked together to make a corn soup with frothed meat.

The soup is very light, but the meat is rich, and the fragrance of corn is even more refreshing.

Bai Yue now had an appetite, and she lowered her head to eat bite after bite. The warm food soothed her restless stomach and give people comfort from the inside out.

After eating a large bowl of soup, Bai Yue became more energetic, specifically accept the embrace of Langzhi. Insisting on going to the hospital by herself.

More activity will make Bai Yue more energetic, so Lang Zhi did not insist.

"Baby, be good at home, mom will be back soon." Bai Yue said to the wolf cub who followed the door with her hands on the door frame.

"Woo~"

The three wolf cubs walked to mother's leg, rubbed mother's leg, and did not run out of the door.

Bai Yue exited and closed the door.

"It's really cold today." Bai Yue, wrapped in a thin blanket, looked at the dimly lit street, and asked: "What time is it? Why is it look like dawn?"

Langzhi glanced at the phone, but did not answer yet. Baiguteng answer first: "There will be heavy rain later."

"It turned out to be so, no wonder." Bai Yue relieved, "No wonder why I feels so bored today."

"Hi! Where are you going with Guoguo so early?" Hu Mitian and the others also already get up. When he saw them go out, he hurried to catch up.

Langzhi said with a smile: "We're going to the hospital."

"Is Guoguo feeling uncomfortable again?" Hu Mitian glanced at Bai Yue, his eyes flashed with worry: "Then go now. Guoguo's complexion is getting paler and lighter. Don't drag it anymore."

When this word came to Lang Zhi's ear, his eyes suddenly became sore, almost bursting into tears.

Rather than worrying, he is more afraid of losing Guoguo. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose Guoguo one day. 

Bai Yue felt the dignity of the atmosphere, smiled and shook Langzhi's hand, energetically cheering up, and there is a sense of weakness in her voice: "Hurry up, I'm much better now."

Langzhi rubbed Bai Yue's head and said nothing.

When they arrived at the hospital, the sky is still dim.

The hospital had already made preparations, and immediately pushed Bai Yue in for a physical examination.

The result came out. It's the same as last time, without any lesions.

Langzhi take a bunch of tests and checked it quickly and carefully. His face is so gloomy that it could drip water.

"If she got no problem, why is she getting weaker by day?" Lang Zhi asked in a deep voice.

There are several doctors standing on the sidelines, Bai Yue's current attending doctor bull Beast tremblingly said: "The instrument checked it out is indeed no problem. We don't know."

"Can you do this in hospital?" Hu Mitian suddenly became angry and roared.

The doctors are also wild beasts, they surrender to the wolf, but they are not afraid of the tiger, they stared at him with fierce eyes.

Hu Mitian is not afraid, turning a blind eye to their gazes, and said: "Just looking at the disease, Guoguo seems to get parasitized. Some parasites are drawing her energy."

Lang Zhi's expression was heavy, "I think so too."

Hu Mitian patted Langzhi on the shoulder, and said sincerely: "Quickly make a decision. It's still not too late. I can't guarantee that the first person will definitely cure her, but it is definitely better than this."

This has the meaning of disrespect for the hospital, but it is related to the safety of the female, and the doctors present are not angry.

Langzhi glanced at the direction of the ward, and said solemnly: "You have to ask Bai Yue... what Qiuqiu means."

------
I think she's pregnant an spirit baby like its father so they cant see it with bare eyes😂😂😂